Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 09:23 PM   #1
metalranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Just bring them back.

Why don't they just bring back the original Power Rangers from MMPR series 1. Plus Zordon, Alpha 5, Bulk and Skull, The dude behind the bar and all the others. I know they will be way older but who cares. ITS MORPHIN TIME.
Old 01/10/11, 09:24 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

The guy who played Ernie can't be brought back, he's dead.

The girl who played the original yellow Ranger can't be brought back, she's dead.

Zordon is dead, get over it.

Alpha 5 was destroyed, get over it.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:27 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, unfortunately it isn't that easy. As Primal has said the Ernie and Trini's actors are pass away. The actor for Zordon is also passed away. Zordon is dead on the show anyway. Alpha 5 is destoryed based on what Amit Bhaumik has said ( Story Editor during Wild Force and wrote "Forever Red"). Amy Jo Johnson (Kim) and David Yost (Billy) aren't interested in coming back to the franchise. At least last we checked. You could probably get Jason, Tommy, Zack, Aishia, Rocky, and Katherine back. Just have Rocky be blue like he was in Zeo. Adam or Tonya can be used if Walter and Karen can't be used. Even if you could pull it off, it would just be a reunion episode and not a full season.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:28 PM   #4
metalranger
Shadow Ranger

Well that was a bit harsh. Sorry your the best. SO sorry.
Old 01/10/11, 09:28 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Primal is harsh with everyone, I wouldn't take it personally.
Old 01/10/11, 09:29 PM   #6
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

They could bring back other characters but it would be a bit hard, not just because some of the actors are no longer alive but the only way you can is in power ranger team up episodes. or maybe in a parallel universe were every character was played by someone else
Old 01/10/11, 09:30 PM   #7
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

I have a strictly fan fiction idea which would manage to bring them back for the final season of Power Rangers. It would even resurect Zordon, Rita, and Lord Zedd (what better bad guys to have, right?). It would continue right after this other idea of mine for the second to last Power Rangers season. Then there would be a special TV movie event where all the rangers that have ever been used would reunite to fight against all the bad guys. Thus would end Power Rangers forever once the bad guys are defeated, the powers would be gone for good as well.

They should end Power Rangers with some sort of reunion season, maybe, if they can.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:31 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Well if you consider Super Legends in continuity with the show, Lord Zedd is already back. In the game Lord Zedd's human form ( remember Zordon's Wave purifyed him into a normal human) became an archeologist. He found this ancient artifcat that had something to do with time travel. He saw his evil self from the past and got hit with some energy from himself, that restored him to his evil form. He then threatend to use the artificat for his evil goals. A group of Rangers from different time periods were gathered to gether to fight him. In the end of the game Zedd ends up lost in time. So all you would have to do would be to find a way to get him back to the present.

I think a reunion movie or series isn't necessarly needed. Since we already got " Countdown to Destruction", "Forever Red", "Legacy of Power". "Fighting Spirit" and "Once A Ranger". I certianly wouldn't mind another reunion episode, but I don't think we neccessarly have to have one.

Of course a complete MMPR season 1 reunion is impossible, since Thuy Trang has passed away. Plus David and Amy have said that they never wanted to come back to the show. Of course, that was also a long time ago and people can change their minds. You could always used the characters from MMPR season 2-Mid Turbo as replacements for Rangers that can't come back. I think you can get JDF, Austin, and Walter back. I'm sure people like JYB, Steve, Katherine, Karen, and Nakia could come back if needed. I still don't see a ful reunion of that sort happened. But its not totally impossible.

I've actually had an idea for a MMPR reunion fan fic. Its based on Amit's intention that Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the Ninja Ranger comic book. And would reunite the orginal cast.

Bascially, something would have happened to cause portals from the Shadow World to open in Angel Grove. Causing former monsters to escape. Cmdr Crayfish would return and recruit the evil Black, Pink, Yellow, and Blue Rangers to work for him. Tommy would be injured by an earlier attack and his mental consious stuck in a tube. Which would be in a new Command Center. Billy would be back from Aquitar. The other four Orginals would be summoned back to Angel Grove. Jason would be a wandering hero similar to how he looked in Forever Red. Zack would ba an account executive and a family man. Kimberly would be a successful fashion designer. Trini would be a lawyer and environmentalist activist. Billy would work at Angel Grove High as a teacher. They would be presented with surpior morphers then before. Which Jason would use for his power cion. Somehow the others would get their powers back from the Dark Rangers, becoming Power Rangers once again. And would defeat Cmdr Crayfish.
Old 01/10/11, 09:32 PM   #9
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

I know this is stupid of me
but why can't we have a ranger team from a parallel universe
in a universe where the rangers don't get there power from
Zordon ( because he doesn't exist in this universe),
in this parallel universe the power already exists
in 6 guardians of the solar system. (parallel name for power rangers)
an attack happens where they are based
( on a space station orbiting the planets of the solar system)
casing a flux in their morphing grid.
As soon as this happens the guardians
get weaker they need to transfer the 'power' over to the next guardians and fast
luckily the guardians manage to find still some people alive on the space station
and the guardians transfer the 'power' over to the next guardians just before the space station
implodes on it's self. The new guardians come to grips with their new found powers quickly teleporting
to the nearest planet (earth), the new guardians make a base on an industrial city (with the 'power' in them)
after the base is created the new guardians decide to change their name from guardians to power ranger.
so what does every think of my parallel universe it's a stupid idea isn't!!
Old 01/10/11, 09:32 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

I think it has potential. I tend to like fan fics that take place in the actual PRU. But you're story idea could work.
Post New ThreadReply