Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/02/02, 06:38 PM   #11
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Like I care.....right

Homer56712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/02, 06:45 PM   #12
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

See, now you're just making yourself open to "witty" retorts by me.

*goes into Comic Book Guy voice* Worst Comeback Ever!!
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/02, 05:43 AM   #13
MorphinTime
Comic Relief

Well, to sum it up, Cross's line "Sometimes...evil is needed...for good to win." Let's face it, if they would have captured Ransik right away, there would have been no point for the season, if they had just broke zordon's tube back in 93, there wouldnt have been anything to do til lost galaxy.
MorphinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/02, 11:00 AM   #14
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Well, Scorpius may have attacked earlier if that happened. Meaning if the Rangers didn't have their Power Morphers. everyone would be screwed.

The Zeo Crystal woulds still be under the palace, Turbo powers not in existence, the Astro Powers apparently not around, and the others would not be old enough to pull the Quasar Sabres out.
Old 04/06/02, 03:31 PM   #15
Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon
Shadow Ranger

I would see the Goldgoyle monster in Power Rangers Turbo, first the Rangers needed to selfdestruct the Rescue megazord, Then the monster destroyed the Turbo Megazord but the stupidest thing about all of that, the monster was quit easy to destroy when the Turbo Ram selfexploded in the monster mouth. ( what you say is real Hot Spice meal (sorry if my English isn't to good .)
Old 04/07/02, 05:02 AM   #16
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Heh. You're right. That was a spicy meata ball!
Old 06/11/12, 03:05 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The Rangers' Hardest Mission Or Decision

I think the hardest ones were the Turban Shell one where Tommy didn't have his powers and he had to go into the Otherworld Dimension in order to break Zedd's Crystal, the Shogunzord situation, the situation with Andros deciding on destroying Zordon's Tube, defeating Master Org and of course capturing Ransik as well as defeating the forces of the Underworld.

Now sure people may claim Ransik was easy because he gave up in the end but that doesn't make a difference. Sure, he gave up which made capturing him extremely easy yet it was a result of the tough battles that resulted in his surrendering. If it wasn't for the battle he had and Jen trying to run away and him blindly firing without checking his surroundings then he would haven't have surrendered. He was blinded by hate so he wasn't thinking about who could be near them, all he was thinking about was killing humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphinTime View Post
Well, to sum it up, Cross's line "Sometimes...evil is needed...for good to win." Let's face it, if they would have captured Ransik right away, there would have been no point for the season, if they had just broke zordon's tube back in 93, there wouldnt have been anything to do til lost galaxy.

Indeed, there wouldn't have been any point at all to the season if they had captured Ransik early however you can't use the Zordon excuse. He was not physically inside the tube while he was in the Command Center/Power Chamber so shattering the tube wouldn't do anything at all, it would just be a repeat of the whole situaiton with evil Tommy when he was the evil Green Ranger and he kept on sending Zordon through different dimensions.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/12, 03:42 PM   #18
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

they getting the sword of light for the transfer they had to go up against Serpentera if Serpentera didn't have a short power supply they would be screwed Zedd would of blown the whole planet up
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/12, 09:10 PM   #19
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Jason trying to get the green candle
Old 09/05/12, 11:52 PM   #20
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Psychos the rangers had to rely on their heads to beat them with a mix of the psychos not following orders and turning on each other is the reason they beat them inspace
Post New ThreadReply