Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02/16/12, 06:15 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

NOTE: This thread is about the Power Rangers Adaptation of Gokaiger which means spoilers may come up within this thread so view this thread at your own risk.

Also let me remind people that attacking people and their opinions isn't allowed here. It's fine to disagree with someone but never attack another user's opinion regardless of how you feel about their opinion. You can share your opinion without calling it stupid, foolish, etc. Calling something stupid or foolish is flaming which isn't allowed here.

I was wondering what users here are hoping for in regards to this adaptation.

I do hope they try to get as many previous cast back as possible but such a thing won't be easy to do, not just because of the show currently shooting in New Zealand but also because of the show's non-union status.

Basically based on footage, provided they do try and get old cast back then the only ones that would make footage-reason sense would be Cole for Wild Force's grand power and of course the 3 Wind Rangers for Ninja Storm.

In regards to the other seasons, here are my picks.
MMPR = For Dino power, it would be Jason and for Thunder power, it would probably be Tommy.
Zeo, I would probably make it be Trey or Kat.
Turbo, I would go with T.J. or Phantom.
Space, I see Andros more as still traveling the universe so I would go with either Zhane, Cassie or Ashley.
Galaxy = My pick would be Leo but I can't see his actor ever agreeing to it due to Saban being the owner. So I would go with either of the girls.
Lightspeed = I would go with probably either Ryan or Dana.
Time Force = I would go with Jen.
Wild Force = As I said, my first pick would be Cole but my 2nd pick would be Taylor.
Ninja Storm = Already stated.
Dino Thunder = My first pick would be Kira however 2nd pick would be Trent.
SPD = 1st pick would be Cruger due to his current status. 2nd pick would be Sky. 3rd pick would be Bridge.
Mystic Force = First pick would be Daggeron. 2nd pick would be Leanbow.
Overdrive = First pick would be Mack. 2nd pick..... hmm..... probably Rose due to being the genius of the team.
Jungle Fury = First pick would be RJ. 2nd pick would be Lily.
RPM = This 1 is hard to decide. I would say Summer as my first pick but otherwise 1 of the twins.
Samurai = Right now my options would be either Antonio or Jayden.

Last edited by MattEmily; 02/16/12 at 08:40 PM. Reason: edited in a spoiler warning
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote