Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/15/17, 03:24 PM   #21
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Louie Kaboom

I kind of like the idea behind him but I think my problem is not so much Louie himself as much as the fact that he represents how much I think Zeo had a problem with too many villain plots.

Like first it was just King Mondo but then you Louie Kaboom, and finally Gasket, and you had the sub plots with Zedd, and Rita, and Goldar, and Rito living on Earth.

Maybe if he was some exiled Machine Empire general who saw Mondo's death as a chance to become King for himself that would be better.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/16/17, 11:36 AM   #22
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I liked all the villian drama. I wish Louie was in more episodes though.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/16/17, 12:22 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
It was very important not to deviate from the Super Sentai. Its bad enough they just don't dub Sentai.
get over yourself it ain't ever gonna happen. Dynaman failed as an example of that plus Ultraman failed as well see the pattern? dubbing a live action show doesn't work except for how your hatred does it and that's the best you're going to get whether you like it or not. Saban is smart and wise enough to know that dubbing Sentai isn't going to work in our market.
Also count yourself lucky that Shout! Factory is releasing Sentai-subbed DVDs since that's the only kind of Sentai-related release you're gonna get and they wouldn't be able to do so without Saban's approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I kind of like the idea behind him but I think my problem is not so much Louie himself as much as the fact that he represents how much I think Zeo had a problem with too many villain plots.

Like first it was just King Mondo but then you Louie Kaboom, and finally Gasket, and you had the sub plots with Zedd, and Rita, and Goldar, and Rito living on Earth.

Maybe if he was some exiled Machine Empire general who saw Mondo's death as a chance to become King for himself that would be better.
I really don't think they had too many villain plots but then again I was just thinking about the machines I had forgotten about Rita and Zedd's plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
I liked all the villian drama. I wish Louie was in more episodes though.
so did I but I didn't mind how many eps he was in.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/16/17, 12:50 PM   #24
Zabitan
Administrator

To be honest it wasn't so much the stuff with the Machine Empire themselves but I thought the stuff with Rita and Zedd seemed to go nowhere especially since they kept treating it like they were going to come back.

Like I can understand some twist where we think Louie Kaboom is just another robot but then he breaks down somehow, and it turns out he's just an inanimate robot being used by Zedd, and Rita.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply