Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/30/14, 05:37 PM   #1
big smile
Putty Patroller

Default The legendary battle

With they Legend War, they wouldn't have even had to film anything in LA, as they clearly had the money to bring the vets to NZ, but then decided not to use them.
Instead all the original fight scenes they shot were with the Goesiger suits. How hard would have been to use the Veteran suits instead? It would just be a case of using different suits.

When I found out Koichi was coming back, I was expecting the Legend War to be like Forever Red where all the Veteran rangers have their own moment (both inside and outside of the suits). But I get the impression that JT didn't want to alienate the young kids watching and so kept the vets to an absolute minimum. I didn't even notice that the Samurai rangers were there.
big smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/30/14, 06:38 PM   #2
Watcher Mark
Shadow Ranger

Default re

The whole thing is ridiculous. Jonathan Tzachor blew so much money on getting a huge team of veterans over when one or two would have done then barely uses them while they're there. Plus his hatred of the Disney seasons is on full show in this since not a single one appears in this episode (as far as I'm concerned, Casey only appeared before because Jason Smith was on the writing staff) despite several of them already being based in New Zealand.

And as a result, the show is left with no money so they begin reusing concert footage and subjecting us to old powers (which Tzachor doesn't have a problem with, because Sentai is king).

You have no idea how happy I am he got fired over the debacle. Given how far he and Saban go back, you know he fucked up bad.
Old 10/30/14, 06:43 PM   #3
Ranger Green
Putty Patroller

Default Re: The legendary battle

For me personally, I think it's wrong to be happy anybody gets fired unless they did something horrible or immoral. Now "fired" is a strong word. It could of been as simple as them asking him to step down because they didn't like the way the show was going. But we don't know what happened save for Judd's words that they wanted something different.
Ranger Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply