Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/04/12, 09:32 PM   #1
GoseiPinkRanger
Putty Patroller

Default PRIS: Astro Saga

Andros, the son of Leviathian married Thia, the daughter of Quagmire.
She's the princess of Gwenit. This was how it began:

7 children played together on the grass of KO- 35. Thia, Zoey, Karone, Wyatt, Xavier, Andros and Zhane. They are the children of the current Astros. Kiyana (mother of Thia) is the Pink, Jenna (mother of Andros and Karone)- the Yellow, Thaniel (father of Zoey and Wyatt)- Blue, Quagmire (father of Thia)- Black, Leviathian (father of Andros and Karone)- Red, and Toris (father of Zhane)- Silver. While the parents are fighting, the kids stayed with Andros and Karone's older brother and sister, Ethias and Alana. Karova is divided by the Gwenathians and the Adortians. Thia's parents are still young but they rule Gwenit. On KO- 35, there is a law about marriage. Children marry when they are young. Andros' father and mother married when they were 14 and are now 19. All of them are 19 so the kids are close in ages. They are the children of the stars and the only hope for their planet if KO- 35 wanted to survive another war. The girls giggled as the guys passed the ball to them. They are using mind to move it.

Darkhonda: I will kidnap one of the twins and then, Dark Specter will finally let me amputate Ecliptor!

The short redhead walked up to him with his taller frame towering over her. She has strawberry blond hair down to her chest and striking green eyes. "Were you involved in trying to talk me out of the fight!?!" "A girl shouldn't be fighting," was his solemn reply. They are standing in the Power Rangers' station. Since his mom became pregnant, he became non- talkative. He told her about Karone and how it was sad that they gave up the search. Things grew intense with his father. First, it was Leviathian that blamed him and then, Andros lashed out, saying that they gave up! When they came into his home and took his parents, Andros was given instructions by Leviathian to look after everyone and he felt the deep swelling guilt as they parted ways without saying sorries.

Last edited by GoseiPinkRanger; 01/05/12 at 10:47 AM.
GoseiPinkRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/12, 10:01 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: PRIS: Astro Saga

I would like to see how this fan fiction prequel end.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply