Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/29/17, 07:16 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default What if Ryan Steele was the Gold Ranger?

Ever since I found out that Brad Hawkins was the voice of Trey like a lot of people I was hoping that it meant there were plans for a VR Troopers crossover with Power Rangers.

Now the real reason I hear they did it was because something about the triplets who played Trey not being able to act or speak English, and Brad Hawkins was just brought in to be a filler voice.

But I still remember for the longest time thinking of ways they could have made Ryan Steele the Gold Ranger.

Like for instance the idea I always go back to is an idea where the Troopers find another relic like the box of Isis, and it turns out to be a piece of Eltarian technology.

Then both Grimlord, and the Machine Empire find out about it so they try to get their hands on it, and this leads to the Rangers, and the Troopers having to join forces to fight them both.

It would ultimately end with the Troopers having to sacrifice their powers to destroy Grimlord, and the Machine Empire but only destroying Grimlord but Zordon and the Rangers would use the Eltarian relic to create the Gold Ranger powers,
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote