Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/29/15, 10:45 AM   #41
Mr. CD
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Could someone explain all the hate for PROO

OO wasn't a good season, but that said, I do believe it gets far more hate than it probably deserves. It's biggest crime was being monotonous, but I don't think it deserve all the vile spewed on it or should have the title of most universal hated season, especially when there are seasons out there that pull way dumber stuff yet the fandom chooses to worship (see SPD and Jungle Fury).

I don't know, I feel a lot of the OO hate goes way beyond simply not liking the characters or finding the writing and acting poor. It's almost as if this whole fandom has develop some kind of personal vendetta against the whole season, like they feel it's their sacred mission to prove this is the worst season of all time, like OO broke into their room one night, stole their diary, and read exempts of it on the PA at school the next day.
Mr. CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/15, 02:59 AM   #42
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

I dont hate the season, heck, Rangers quitting not withstanding, I believe it to be a better season then Mystic Force.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/15, 03:07 PM   #43
PRangerX
Administrator

I can remember when SPD was considered the worst and was treated like this by many fans. Granted there was always a subset that loved it. But it seems that SPD no longer is revield like this. Its funny how time changes things. Doesn't appear that OO hate will subside givening its already been several years.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/15, 03:12 PM   #44
Lightspeed Omega
Comic Relief

SPD had an excellencent cast that carried the season. The cast was very likeable and easy to play rootable characters. The visuals and general set design was amazing.
Lightspeed Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply