Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/14/18, 01:24 PM   #11
Continuity Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: What are the names of Tommy and Kim's children?

I don't think this is canon either. We know Tommy and Kat do get marrid in the future if not already.
Continuity Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 01:52 PM   #12
Saban Fan
Ranger In Training

I don't know but I am sure Saban has some good ideas.
Saban Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 02:24 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn View Post
I think they both have kids with other people or will. Since we know Kat is actually Tomny's wife.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Oliver View Post
I would hope Tommy and Hailey are married but I can't say for sure.
that wouldn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
Everyone is coming up with good names. Tommy and Kat is just eww though. And Tommy and Hayley were just friends like Tommy and Tanya.
regardless of what you think about Kat that's the official couple and you have no power to overrule what Power Rangers said. You can hate on Kat all you want to but facts are facts and you can't dispute a fact.

I do agree with you regarding him and Hayley though in fact she was supposed to be a lesbian but this wasn't given a chance to be brought up there was going to be a hint towards her being a lesbian in 1 of the last 2 episodes of Dino Thunder. Disney had no issues with this but they wanted another music performance so the crew had to do away with the hint.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 08:16 PM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

Eh I'll admit I would like to see a season where all the rangers are previous rangers' kids just to see if we do see their kids.

But at the same time I don't know I've shipped Tommy, and Kim but I've also shipped Kim, and Jason, and Tommy, and Kat so who knows who ended up with who.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 08:49 PM   #15
DinoThunderKira
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Eh I'll admit I would like to see a season where all the rangers are previous rangers' kids just to see if we do see their kids.

But at the same time I don't know I've shipped Tommy, and Kim but I've also shipped Kim, and Jason, and Tommy, and Kat so who knows who ended up with who.
Thats a good point. I think so much time has passed that we can't even rely on "Season To Remember". But I actually think Tommy and Kira will wind up together. Enough time has passed so it wouldn't be a creepy relationship.
DinoThunderKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 09:07 PM   #16
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira View Post
Thats a good point. I think so much time has passed that we can't even rely on "Season To Remember". But I actually think Tommy and Kira will wind up together. Enough time has passed so it wouldn't be a creepy relationship.
I don't see Disney approving of such a relationship. Saban Brands would have to ask their permission since they owned the series back then. So they control that continuity. I think Disney envisioned Tommy ending up with Principal Randall.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 09:22 PM   #17
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I agree.

that wouldn't happen.

regardless of what you think about Kat that's the official couple and you have no power to overrule what Power Rangers said. You can hate on Kat all you want to but facts are facts and you can't dispute a fact.

I do agree with you regarding him and Hayley though in fact she was supposed to be a lesbian but this wasn't given a chance to be brought up there was going to be a hint towards her being a lesbian in 1 of the last 2 episodes of Dino Thunder. Disney had no issues with this but they wanted another music performance so the crew had to do away with the hint.
I don't think Hayley being a lesbian is canon though. I think its more likely Tommy and Hayley at least have a relationship.
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 04:39 PM   #18
Galaxy to Lightspeed
Putty Patroller

I really doubt Saban Brands or the producers are worried about Tommy/Kim or Tommy/Kat.
Galaxy to Lightspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 05:16 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post

yea I'd like to see that too but we can at least say Tommy and Kat is official until something contradicts their married life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira View Post
nothing has contradicted "A Season To Remember" so until something does it's still official.

Jackie wrote the ep so I doubt Chip will be wanting to go against something that she wrote and no matter how long it's been since Dino Thunder the idea of Tommy and Kira being together would still be creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
I don't see Disney approving of such a relationship. Saban Brands would have to ask their permission since they owned the series back then. So they control that continuity. I think Disney envisioned Tommy ending up with Principal Randall.
don't be ridiculous they don't have to ask Disney for anything. They want to use Master Org? they can. Lothor or Vexacus? they. Mesogog? they can. They don't need Disney's permission you clearly don't comprehend how ownership works. Disney created those characters but the franchise owned them so whoever owns the franchise is the one who owns the characters regardless of who created them.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 05:36 PM   #20
PRangerX
Administrator

I can't see why Disney would insist on such a pervision or why Saban Brands would have allowed it.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply