Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/08/06, 06:46 AM   #21
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

i reckon it will happen, you dont need masses of money for a convention, i mean u can get a few small sponsers nothng to do with anything in the convention, u rent over 300 stalls out....(it you want it big) thats extra cash and extra money cos the stalls will have tonnes of PR merchandise. then you get the free tazlks but they might charge if money is low but they shudnt because they sell tickets to go to these things.

and im very sure the actors and actresses going to thses things dont get paid alot because they make all their money signing autographs for around 15-25 pound each(in england)

all they need it a few small sponsers and it shud be good to go
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/06, 09:48 AM   #22
DarkMan
Power Ranger

it'll happen im going to be there as a sith lord and no one will reconize me
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/06, 09:46 AM   #23
TheDarkOne
Ranger In Training

Oh Lord...
If I can get off work/life or whatever I'll go, especially is Robin,Hood goes with me. Which of course he will.
Old 02/16/06, 11:18 PM   #24
DarkMan
Power Ranger

good luck
Old 02/17/06, 02:19 PM   #25
jasonclealuver
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to jasonclealuver
Default Re: the ranger convention in 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader
emma are you going to this event in 2007?
dnt wish her life away, were barely in 2006
jasonclealuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/06, 03:50 PM   #26
DarkMan
Power Ranger

who is asking you jason?
Old 02/24/06, 11:59 AM   #27
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
who is asking you jason?
travis, it might not happen. besides if you do go as Darth Vader, you'll be the only one. it is a Power Ranger convention as in everyone will be in power ranger clothes. duh. you'll be easy to find. if it does happen, i might not get to go. cuz if it's pushed back to the summer of 2008, i'll be working my butt of for TNA. you see, i got someone who will get me a job there. someone that is a Charasmatic Enigma. so yeah, won't have to deal with you, even if i do have to, i'll win cuz they don't call me The Defyer Of The Odds for nothing.
Old 02/24/06, 08:31 PM   #28
DarkMan
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFF4L
Quote:
who is asking you jason?
travis, it might not happen. besides if you do go as Darth Vader, you'll be the only one. it is a Power Ranger convention as in everyone will be in power ranger clothes. duh. you'll be easy to find. if it does happen, i might not get to go. cuz if it's pushed back to the summer of 2008, i'll be working my butt of for TNA. you see, i got someone who will get me a job there. someone that is a Charasmatic Enigma. so yeah, won't have to deal with you, even if i do have to, i'll win cuz they don't call me The Defyer Of The Odds for nothing.

haven't you done enough damage already sheesh im sorry for everything alright im tired of this aaron didn't do nothing too you and my side of the story is true about you like it or not so now im just going to ignore you shelia and good luck with your life loser
Old 02/24/06, 10:14 PM   #29
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Very good Vader. Minus the loser part. haha Let it go. There is no need to drag this out any longer. JDFF4L I suggest you do the same. Thank you for your time. We are watching. <l<>l<>l>
Old 02/25/06, 04:12 AM   #30
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
Very good Vader. Minus the loser part. haha Let it go. There is no need to drag this out any longer. JDFF4L I suggest you do the same. Thank you for your time. We are watching. <l<>l<>l>
Yes this is getting Very Old. It's time to bury the hatchet (and not in each other. You will get no joke from me.) Let's all just leave this alone and stop with the fighting.
Post New ThreadReply