Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/05/16, 02:34 PM   #211
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The real Tommy cried out "No it can't be. That's not me". Jason asked "What's going on?". Kimberly started to cry out "Oh no you guys look". Tommy was starting to fade. Tommy then saw himself use the Sword of Darkness to slice, and stab his unmorphed friends.

His friends cried out "Tommy how could you do this?", and "Snap out of it man we're your friends". Then he heard himself say coldly "I have no friends", and he fired another energy ball at his friends, and destroyed them.

Then the Green Ranger summoned the Dragonzord, and proceeded to lay wast to Angel Grove before moving on to a new target: Crossworld City. The Dragonzord lay another path of destruction. Somewhere in the city a middle aged Asian man, a teenage blonde woman, and a teenage African American man came out of a place called Tao's Dojo.
Zabitan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/16, 02:35 PM   #212
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy cried out "Tao? Kaitlin? JB?" Tao cried out "Oh no Tommy", JB cried out "What happened to you?". Then they looked at the bodies of the dead Rangers. Kaitlin went over to Jason's body, and cried "Jason, Jason".

Tao went over to Trini, and cried "Trini, Trini". Tao cried out "How could you?". Then the Dragonzord opened fire on them as well. Then finally there were two more people. A middle aged white man, and a Native American woman in either her late 20's early 30's.

The man held the woman, and they were both crying "We couldn't be more disappointed son". Tommy started crying "Mom, Dad I'm sorry". Quagmire explained "Rita may have steered you wrong but think of strong thoughts, you'll stay strong".
Old 03/05/16, 02:36 PM   #213
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy said "I gotta stay strong. Just gotta stay strong". Tommy then thought about when his friends used the Power Blaster to destroy the Sword of Darkness. "I remember now. My friends destroyed the Sword of Darkness".

Then he remembered using the Dragonzord to help his friends fight Rita's monsters. "Then I was able to help my friends fight Rita's monsters, and save the world". Tommy solidified, and shouted "Woohoo I'm back". Tommy then high fived Zack, and Zack "All right my man".

Rita was watching the Rangers, and sneered "So now Tommy got past the Island. But they still haven't found Titanus yet. Let's see what the Island has is in store for Trini". Trini once again saw the image of her uncle Tao, and started hearing him call out her name.
Old 03/05/16, 02:37 PM   #214
Zabitan
Administrator

Trini started crying out "Uncle Tao?". Tao called out "Trini you are a dishonor to our family". Trini cried out "No that's not true". Tao called out "Yes it is. You're skills are pathetic. You know I always preferred your cousin Jacob".

Trini cried "It's true I was always a disappointment to my uncle". Kimberly cried "Oh no Trini. Trini was starting to fade. Quagmire then explained "If Rita has you feeling down. Remember when you fought a nightmare clown".

Trini then thought "Let's see. I remember now". Trini said "I remember when Pineapple the clown turned my cousin Sylvia into a cardboard cutout. Me, and Alpha returned her to normal, and I was able to help the others destroy Pineapple the clown".

Trini also thought about the time Rita brought her Mr. Ticklesneezer doll to life as a monster but Trini, and the other Rangers convinced him to be good, and he went off to another planet to live in peace. "I remember when Rita brought my Mr. Ticklesneezer doll to life. But we got him to stop being evil".
Old 03/05/16, 02:37 PM   #215
Zabitan
Administrator

Trini finally started solidifying "I did it. I did it". Kimberly hugged Trini, and cried "I knew you could". Rita was still watching, and she was starting to get angry "So now Trini's made it through". Then she bragged "Well let's see what Billy has in store".

Billy started seeing the blonde woman with glasses from earlier again. The woman started calling out Billy's name, and Billy cried out "Mom is that you?". The Woman cried out "Billy. You think you're such a genius but you couldn't save me".

Billy started crying "No Mom it can't be". The woman started decomposing as she cried out "Why couldn't you save me Billy?". Then Billy saw the woman lying in a hospital bed as a little boy who looked like a younger version of Billy was shaking her trying to wake her up crying "Mommy, Mommy don't leave me".

Then the machines started flat lining, and Billy started fading as he started crying "It's true all my knowledge, and I still couldn't save my mother". Jason cried out "Billy fight it". Zack agreed "Jason's right you gotta fight it man".
Old 03/05/16, 02:38 PM   #216
Zabitan
Administrator

Quagmire explained "I seem to recall, and I do not lie. That Billy fought a beast of eyes". Billy then thought about it. Billy exclaimed "That's right I remember now". Billy remembered the time Rita sent her Eye Guy monster to kidnap his friend Willy for his intelligence.

Billy exclaimed "I remember when Rita sent her Eye Guy monster to kidnap my friend Willy, and drain him of his intelligence. But me, and my friends were able to free Willy safely, and destroy Eye Guy once, and for all". Billy solidified, and Jason said "All right Billy, and high fived him.

Billy humbly said "I seem to be Molecurly intact". All the Rangers laughed. At her palace Rita was getting furious "Those troublesome Rangers almost all of them have beat the island's illusion, and recovering Titanus".
Old 03/05/16, 02:40 PM   #217
Zabitan
Administrator

Goldar tried to assure her "Don't worry my empress. There's still their leader Jason". Goldar explained "Once he succumbs to the islands illusions the Rangers will be finished". Rita snapped "He'd better". Then she ordered "And if he doesn't I want you to personally send some Super Putties to finish them".

Jason then said "Okay guys I think that's the last of them we just have to keep searching, and we'll find Titanus, and get out of here". Then Jason started hearing his friends cry out in pain, and despair. Jason turned around, and saw that all his friends were fading again.

Jason cried out "Guys guys?". The other Rangers cried out "Jason you were supposed to be there for us", and "But you weren't", and "And now Rita's gonna destroy the world". Jason cried "It's true I let my friends down, and now Rita's gonna win".
Old 03/05/16, 02:41 PM   #218
Zabitan
Administrator

Trini called out "What are you talking about Jason?". Zack agreed "Yeah man we're still here". Jason started fading as everyone gasped. Billy explained "Now Jason's starting to dematerialize". Jason started crying "I was supposed to be a leader but I failed my team".

Quagmire then explained "If Rita has you in a jinx remember when you faced that sphinx". Jason said "Okay I just gotta remember. Gotta remember". Jason then remembered the time King Sphinx trapped his friends, and the children of Angel Grove in trees.

Jason said "I remember when "King Sphinx trapped my friends, and all the kids in Angel Grove in trees, and I had to face him on my own." Jason continued "But then I was able to free my friends, and the kids, and my friends helped me destroy King Spinx"

Jason solidified, and said "All right I did it. It will take more than that to destroy the Power Ranagers". Zack cheered "All right we did it. All we really needed was a little self confidence". Nemo then explained "Now we can find Titanus, and rescue the Zords".
Old 03/05/16, 02:42 PM   #219
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was even more furious. Rita screamed "Ahh they finally beat the island. It's only a matter of time before they find that blasted Titanus, and stop my wonderful Mutitis. Or worse what if that pain in the side Millennia is still around, and they free her".

Goldar once again tried to assure her "Me, and Scorpina will personally lead an army of Super Putties to finish off those meddlesome Rangers once, and for all". Scorpina agreed "Yeah we'll pulverize them". Rita then ordered "Then do it".

Babboo then whined "Oh I hope the Rangers don't find Titanus". Squatt agreed "Yeah I remember the last time the Ultrazord destroyed one of her monsters she was so mad I actually thought she would destroy us for good". Babboo snapped "Don't jinx us you Zandozan".
Old 03/05/16, 02:43 PM   #220
Zabitan
Administrator

Back on the island Zack once again saw the white figure in the distance. Zack exclaimed "Hey you guys I see that figure again". This time everyone else saw it. Jason said "Hey I see it too". Nemo exclaimed "could it be? Mom?".

Quagmire cried out "Millennia?". Then the white figure teleported right in front of everyone, and then a mysterious giant mountain appeared right in front of them. On top of the mountain were five statues. Each one represented one of the Rangers' respective Dinosaur.

Billy exclaimed "Prodigious". The white figure explained "Greetings Rangers I am Millennia the white sorceress". Millennia further explained "10,000,000 years ago when Zedd betrayed the Rangers, and turned to evil Zordon had me try to keep Titanus, and the Brachio Busters out of his hands".
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded