Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/27/14, 02:28 PM   #11
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Is Professor Hart Still alive?

No way they sould kill someone off back then. VR Troopers was an attemot to recreate MMPR if somewhat lacking. I don't think the intention was Hart was dead. They would never think like that.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 10:02 PM   #12
Gosei Gold
Power Ranger

Professor Hart was a computer program that had the real professors memories personality. He is a artifical intellgence that has free will. But he isn't the same professor.
Gosei Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 11:58 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Is Professor Hart Sill alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I meant was he alive after Tyler put him in Virtual Reality.
I think he was technically alive... it's a lot like Frax if you will. He was still alive but he was without a physical body because of the injuries that he sustained as a result of the explosion of his lab that Ransik caused and he had to construct the robot body in order to survive... so while Ferricks was still alive in the physical, emotional and mental sense he also wasn't alive.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 12:02 AM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
I think he was a computer program with Hart's memory and emotions. The human mind can't be transfered to a computer. The real Hart perished.
you can't really go by real life physics though... especially for a show like VR Troopers that had a virtual reality barrier that existed as like an alternate dimension to the Real World.

Look at Ferricks and Frax in Time Force or even Smitty and Zeltrax in Dino Thunder. Ferricks was still the same person the injuries he sustained as a human due to his lab's explosion however put him close to his death bed so he constructed a robot body in order to keep him alive. A similar thing happened with Smitty as well but Mesogog was the one that gave him a new body to keep him alive.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply