Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/08/06, 05:11 AM   #1
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Default Robo Racer Zord

Should the robo racer zord have been able to combine with the rescue megazord somehow. i think it should of in some way some how being as it too was a vehicle and a warior mode.

Post your thoughts and comments here.
Mini Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/06, 05:11 AM   #2
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Robo Racer Zord

honestly i dont think they should of...the sentai version accually made him almost a henderance to the rangers and in turbo he really was just a messenger that got manipulated by both sides...i think his zord would not have been a good add on...now one zord i never remember is the Red Lightning and Mountain Blaster combining with the Yellow, Green, and Pink Rescue Zords to form a different type of Megazord. does anyone remember seeing this?
Tazz Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/06, 05:11 AM   #3
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

I don't remember seeing it in the episodes of turbo that I've watched. It could of just been in sentai but then that doesn't explain why it's on power rangers central site, meaning it would of had to have appeared in turbo at some point.
Old 06/09/06, 05:11 AM   #4
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

it did but i dont remember how often.
Old 06/09/06, 05:11 AM   #5
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

It was probably a one off episode or a two parter. Best thing to do is check it out on ranger central.
Old 06/10/06, 05:11 AM   #6
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

aready did...no help.

i really think that it was used a max of 4 or 5 times...and it had to do around the 15 to 20 episodes swing that the character apeared in
Old 06/10/06, 05:11 AM   #7
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Oh Ok. I actually had an idea once that the robo racer should of combined with the turbo megazord on the front around the light area, and make a helmet for it. I could just see the lights that the blue centurian had on his chest, being on the chest area where the mountain blaster's lights are.
Old 06/11/06, 05:11 AM   #8
anakinjmt
Putty Patroller

Red Lightning Zord and Mountain Blaster Zord combined with the Pink, Green, and Yellow Rescue Zords only once in Turbo, in the episode "Carlos and the Count." That was the one time it did, and the combination of the Zords wasn't even that good. It used the Artillery Power Cannons as a finisher instead of the Turbo Megazord Saber.
anakinjmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/06, 05:11 AM   #9
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

ok thanks for the inof anakinjmt i was truely wondering about that
Old 06/10/17, 05:42 AM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Man View Post
Should the robo racer zord have been able to combine with the rescue megazord somehow. i think it should of in some way some how being as it too was a vehicle and a warior mode.
you know I hadn't thought of that before but you know it does make a great deal of sense since it does act like a Rescuezord since it has its own vehicle mode like the Rescuezords do and its Battle Mode acts like the Rescuezords' High Stance Modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Davis View Post
honestly i dont think they should of...the sentai version accually made him almost a henderance to the rangers and in turbo he really was just a messenger that got manipulated by both sides...i think his zord would not have been a good add on...now one zord i never remember is the Red Lightning and Mountain Blaster combining with the Yellow, Green, and Pink Rescue Zords to form a different type of Megazord. does anyone remember seeing this?
Quote:
It could of just been in sentai but then that doesn't explain why it's on power rangers central site, meaning it would of had to have appeared in turbo at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinjmt View Post
Red Lightning Zord and Mountain Blaster Zord combined with the Pink, Green, and Yellow Rescue Zords only once in Turbo, in the episode "Carlos and the Count." That was the one time it did, and the combination of the Zords wasn't even that good. It used the Artillery Power Cannons as a finisher instead of the Turbo Megazord Saber.
Quote:
It was probably a one off episode or a two parter. Best thing to do is check it out on ranger central.
I disagree that they shouldn't have and while he may have been a Messenger he was never manipulated to be good he was only manipulated to think that the Rangers were evil.

both anakinjmt and Mini Man are correct - anakinjmt's info is 100% correct although I don't agree with his/her opinion that the Finisher was bad granted it wasn't anything different or exciting but it should've been expected but 1 way I would've changed it is I would've mixed both Finishers and Mini Man is correct in presuming that it was an 1-off episode or part of a 2-parter it was actually just in an 1-off episode which is how it was in Carranger as well.

Quote:
I actually had an idea once that the robo racer should of combined with the turbo megazord on the front around the light area, and make a helmet for it. I could just see the lights that the blue centurian had on his chest, being on the chest area where the mountain blaster's lights are.
that's not a bad idea at all minus the helmet part of it unless you're suggesting that it should be replacing the Turbo Megazord helmet.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply