Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/21/20, 12:27 PM   #21
Ranger Eagle
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did anyone think the Space Rangers were coming back for Lightspeed Rescue?

They were pretty committed to the Sentai approach of changing themes and casts every season by that point.
Ranger Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 12:28 PM   #22
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Default Re: Did anyone think the Space Rangers were coming back for Lightspeed Rescue?

The only time I have heard of them ever considering going back to continuing seasons was during Ninja Storm where Doug mentioned it was under consideration. But I don't know how serious that consideration ever was. And I don't think Disney was interested.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 12:29 PM   #23
Maligore
Power Ranger

Of course not, they were cheap like Saban.
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:09 PM   #24
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

A lot of people disliked Lost Galaxy because of Lord Leo and their need to write him as the star of the show.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:11 PM   #25
Haim Saban's Revenge
Putty Patroller

I don't think Leo got overexposed. He was just the normal Red Ranger leadership type. Its not like they didn't give him character flaws to overcome. And Leo was always written as a great teammate.
Haim Saban's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:12 PM   #26
Scorpina Returns
Putty Patroller

He was intentionally written to be more immature, he was the leader that had to grow into the role. Kind of like Lion-El in Thundercats. I don't think he took too much focus away from the others. He just happened to be one of the more interesting characters.
Scorpina Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:12 PM   #27
Ranger Eagle
Putty Patroller

I didn't mind Leo that much. The Red Rangers often get a lot of focus anyway. He is no different then a lot of the others.
Ranger Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:14 PM   #28
Archie Kao Fan
Putty Patroller

I always thought of Kai as the leader of the LG Rangers. He was the smartest one and often kept Leo in line. Especially in the early episodes.
Archie Kao Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/20, 01:15 PM   #29
Blue Ranger Gone Bad
Ranger In Training

Blue Rangers tend to be the glue that keeps the teams together. And our often under appreciated. Behind every hot headed Red is a well centered Blue Ranger.
Blue Ranger Gone Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/22/20, 11:26 AM   #30
Uncle Steve
Ranger In Training

The first teaser certainly did tease that, untentionally or intentionally. But by the time we got the full trailer, it was clear that things were going to be different.
Uncle Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply