Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/20/14, 04:47 PM   #1
Idkstar
Shadow Ranger

Default Super Megaforce ruined Megaforce

I've been watching the Megaforce episodes on Netflix and I have come to one conclusion, they aren't that bad. Megaforce tries really hard to be early MMPR. While it isn't as good, on its own the episodes aren't terrible. Adapating Gokaiger with the pointless super mega mode really ruins the show for me. Had they continued to simply adapt Goseiger and done an entirely different gokaiger adaption, megafroce wouldn't be the shit pile it is. I'm convinced over time the writing and the quality of episodes would have continued to improve if the writers didn't have to deal with adapting gokaiger at the same time. I know its probably been said before, but I've been watching megafore all weekend and really stood out to me how much the Super Megaforce stuff ruined what might have been an ok series.
Old 10/22/14, 09:25 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Super Megaforce ruined Megaforce

The Goseiger part of the series should have been given the full 40 episodes treatment. The Gokaiger Rangers could have appear in a post Megaforce series television movie as the enemies of the Goseiger Rangers.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply