Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/09/11, 12:45 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default If you see weird posts

I'm slowly reposting posts that I couldn't import from the PRO Yuku. So some posts in this forum and others might appear that seem dated. Thats why. You're welcome to reply to them if you have something to add.

I made it so unregistered users can post. Thats so I can copy over posts from other people that posted at the yuku. Some spambots have been posting like this. If the problem keeps up I will turn off guest posting. I would just turn it on while I was importing the posts. I don't plan to keep guest posting avaiable anyway.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/11, 04:50 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: If you see weird posts

I should note that several recent posts are actually new just talking about show history.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/12, 01:34 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Hello everyone. I'm replying to this thread as a new announcement because of the current work that I've been doing on behalf of the Admin here.

I'm currently going through the threads on the yuku to see what has gotten ported over here regardless of how it got ported over here, whether it was ezboard's import feature or the Admin manually posting the yuku-only threads over while guest posting had been enabled.

Now provided I find a thread on the yuku that has been fully ported over here then I will move it into this forum, the General Power Rangers Discussion forum so users can post within it and discuss it HOWEVER keep in mind that some of these threads may have issues due to glitches in the importing system such as polls being misplaced and what not.

I know the misplaced polls are annoying and bad to look at however as I recall, the Admin had advised me to not touch the Polls within old threads that have been ported in from other old verisons of the board.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/12/12, 03:07 AM   #4
khdpy001
Putty Patroller

A Unregistered person can not post without making the account.
day picnic around delhi
Old 10/12/12, 11:51 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I know. This board only allows registered users to post. If you're an unregistered user, you cannot post. Any instances of unregistered users on here is just a result of manually porting over the threads or posts... so far it's only been done by the Head Admin since manually importing the threads/posts from the yuku is only possible via guest posting so guest posting is only temporarily allowed during that point in time otherwise it's not allowed.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply