Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/18/17, 07:46 AM   #1
PowerRangerPrisma
Putty Patroller

Default Hello

Going to apologize way in advance, but I've browsed through the threads to see if there were any for new members to introduce themselves and came across none. There's one person on this board that I might be familiar with, and PRangerX please forgive if I'm mistaken, but in the past had rpg in a few of their works. Again, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

With that being sad I've decided to go back into doing rpgs after a long hiatus due to personal reasons. Looking forward to participating in time to come and currently working on a project based on GoBusters, but had been on the back burner for far too long that I'd love to pick back up on it. Not quite sure when it will be up, but look forward to it.
PowerRangerPrisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/17, 04:46 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Hello

Hi, did you post under a different name before? Your probably right but you seem lime you are using a new account.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/17, 07:12 PM   #3
PowerRangerPrisma
Putty Patroller

Not on this particular forum. Cannot recall what username I had signed under having been introduce to that one, but when I got approved to play Ashley had went under Space Yellow Ranger. I had also played Kimberly on the other game after being asked. Course, both had to submit an example of my...cannot recall if each player needed to submit an example of their profile or playing skill.

I have the forum saved on favorites enjoying reading what had been posted by everyone.
PowerRangerPrisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/17, 10:44 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Nice welcome!
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply