Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/29/12, 04:13 PM   #11
Phantom
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Catherine Sutherland as Dulcea

I don't remember where I saw it, but I'd really love to see a bunch of returns for it but that'd require a big budget for that episode.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/12, 04:56 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed, I don't see that ever happening. It's possible it may just be a Gokaiger type of situation.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/12, 12:40 PM   #13
Phantom
Putty Patroller

No they are definitely doing it, they had it in the preview for Megaforce except it was Super Sentai footage so I don't know what they'll do it but they are gonna do something like it.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/12, 05:11 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't consider that to be the same thing as what we're discussing. At most I only see that as being our own Mega Battle which will basically be Power Rangers' own version of the Sentai Legendary War.
Old 12/04/12, 07:32 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

I mean sure, we're getting our version of Gokaiger's Legendary War but I just don't expect to see any returning actors back for the war itself.

I just expect to see some Rangers with ADR voice-overs from their actors but that's it.

Basically I just expect it to be the same as was done in Gokaiger wiith their war.

With Gokaiger's Legendary War, no actors showed up, it was just their transformed selves.

Basically here were the main points.

1. Gokaiger's 1st episode just showed basically a war clip that was almost 2 minutes in length.

2. It shows most of their warriors but you don't see ones such as Blue Senturion, Wolf Warrior, etc. Extra members you can see include Ninja Storm's Green Ranger, Dino Thunder's Black Ranger, RPM's Rangers Gold and Silver, Solaris Knight, Mercury Ranger, Wolf Ranger, Omega Ranger, Silver Space Ranger, Dino Thunder's White Ranger, Lunar Wolf Ranger, the one that is currently known as Robo Knight according to the Megaforce toy line, MMPR's Green Ranger, Zeo's Gold Ranger, Quantum Ranger and Gold Samurai Ranger.

3. Most of the battle just consisted of grunts, yells or karate cries so it's next-to-impossible to say who did their voices.
Only 1 warrior had some dialogue.
Post New ThreadReply