Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/14/05, 11:55 PM   #21
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Wormhole was better imo.

As for summoning present Rangers and granting youth, I rather watch Tommy do everthing and be the god Ranger like he was after going White Ranger.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/05, 12:51 AM   #22
harold17
Ranger In Training

I just saw History, and it was pretty fun, although I didn't liked how they were just fighting krybots (lots of them, but still the same old krybots we've seen week after week). Anyways, it was great to see the DT team back in action (and I liked how they were brought to the future!), but yes, I felt NS/DT was better.
harold17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/05, 11:03 AM   #23
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

That was cool seeing a ton of krybots being defeated
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/05, 11:33 AM   #24
Jack landers
Power Ranger

Yeah! that was cool!!!
Jack landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/05, 12:22 PM   #25
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

The mighty orange heads are not so mighty anymore
Old 10/16/05, 10:23 AM   #26
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Something that has bugged me. The DT Rangers are considered to be great Rangers and known all throughout the galaxy for great deads and vanquishing great evil? The writer of that line obviously never sat Dino Thunder.

DT was the smallest season in scale that has ever come out of PR Production. Orgs presented a greater threat to the Earth. Mesogog was only a one city threat villian and the only time he presented a greater threat it was not world wide and that was only when he had the Dino Gems in his posession. Every other Ranger team has fought greater threats that posed at least world wide threats if not galatic threat.

MMPR fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Zeo fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Turbo fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Space fought several galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Galaxy fought two galatic threats: no galactic hero worship. Hell they even ended slavery in an entire galaxy. Only one planet in that galaxy but all of slavery was ended on it.
Lightspeed fought a evil demonic world threat: no planet hero worship.
Time Force fought a threat that threatened to change all of history thus making him a galatic threat for any and all galactic threats that were to be taken down by future PRs never to be because of Ransik changing history: no hero worship.
Wild Force, covered it already above.
Ninja Storm fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Dino Thunder fought a city threat: galactic hero worship. Totally uncalled for.
SPD is fighting numerous galactic threats via Grumm, Broodwing, and MOTDs who have destroyed countless planets: galactic hero worship to come?

There are more deserving teams of that hero worship DT gets. In terms of heroes the Dino Thunder Ranger team is nothing at all.
Old 10/16/05, 10:25 AM   #27
Jack landers
Power Ranger

Your writeing is overwelming me!!!!
Jack landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/05, 10:27 AM   #28
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 16 2005, 10:25 AM
Your writeing is overwelming me!!!!
Your stupidity overwhelms you.
Old 10/16/05, 10:34 AM   #29
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

The only good thing about History was the fact they told what the DT Rangers went on to do with their lives.
Old 10/16/05, 12:35 PM   #30
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Oct 16 2005, 02:23 PM
Something that has bugged me. The DT Rangers are considered to be great Rangers and known all throughout the galaxy for great deads and vanquishing great evil? The writer of that line obviously never sat Dino Thunder.

DT was the smallest season in scale that has ever come out of PR Production. Orgs presented a greater threat to the Earth. Mesogog was only a one city threat villian and the only time he presented a greater threat it was not world wide and that was only when he had the Dino Gems in his posession. Every other Ranger team has fought greater threats that posed at least world wide threats if not galatic threat.

MMPR fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Zeo fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Turbo fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Space fought several galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Galaxy fought two galatic threats: no galactic hero worship. Hell they even ended slavery in an entire galaxy. Only one planet in that galaxy but all of slavery was ended on it.
Lightspeed fought a evil demonic world threat: no planet hero worship.
Time Force fought a threat that threatened to change all of history thus making him a galatic threat for any and all galactic threats that were to be taken down by future PRs never to be because of Ransik changing history: no hero worship.
Wild Force, covered it already above.
Ninja Storm fought galatic threats: no galactic hero worship.
Dino Thunder fought a city threat: galactic hero worship. Totally uncalled for.
SPD is fighting numerous galactic threats via Grumm, Broodwing, and MOTDs who have destroyed countless planets: galactic hero worship to come?

There are more deserving teams of that hero worship DT gets. In terms of heroes the Dino Thunder Ranger team is nothing at all.
I agree
Post New ThreadReply