Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/22/09, 11:57 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default "If Venjix Won" Discussion

Discuss "If Venjix Won" here ( one of the RPM Episodes that aired today). I will post my thoughts later when I have a chance to watch the episode on DVR.

Pretty much our run of the mull clip show. I did like how they added little things to make it seem more interesting. Like Ziggy and K going out. Plus the quick fight with Kilobyte. A recap episode was good anyway, its been awhile since new episodes have aired. Still not incredibly exciting. But there is more to come.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/09, 11:58 PM   #2
DownloadTVShows
Putty Patroller

Default Re: "If Venjix Won" Discussion

Power of morphin rangers unleased finally A new computer virus Venjix Virus has taken over the world's communication, power and defense systems. built the Grinders, advanced robots and laid waste to the world. A new Power Ranger team was formed by Dr. K in the dome city of Corinth to fight the evil machines. Three young people are selected to protect the world from the evil Dai Shi, who had escaped from his imprisonment and possess the body of their former schoolmate. They are trained by several teachers in the art of Kung Fu from fierce animal spirits to save the world The five jewels of the powerful Corona Aurora were spread throughout the Earth to prevent Moltor and Flurious, who were cursed for seeking it, from possessing it. Five young adventurers are recruited by the wealthy treasure hunter Andrew Hartford to become the Power Rangers to protect the Earth.
DownloadTVShows is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply