Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/07/14, 04:37 PM   #1
rangerfan4lyf
Putty Patroller

Default Help

im not shure if this was a dream or not but i want to know if this sounds familliar to any of you
ok so the story line is like PRLG but the first red ranger died and gave his powers to his younger brother.then later in the series the guy comes back and is now evil.His brother the second red ranger is trying to find him.
please tell me if any of this sounds familliar please let me know i remember watching something like this
rangerfan4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:37 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Help

It happened, but you are mixed up by a few things. In "Quasar Quest Part 2" Mike Corbott pulled the Red Quasar Saber from the stone on Mirinoi. Furio sent him down a crevice. Before he fell to his aparent doom, he passed his saber to his younger brother Leo. Leo went on to become Red Ranger instead. Later a mysterious anti-hero named the Megna Defender showed up. Leo thought he might be Mike at first but learned that he was someone else.

Megna Defender wasn't evil, but was consumed with revenge. Scorpius murdered his son thousands of years prior. Megna Defender was left in a crevice by Treateron. Megna Defender wanted revenge against Scorpious at all costs, no matter who got hurt. We later find out that Mike fell in the same crevice that Megna Defender was trapped in. The Defender saved Mike and absorbed his life force to escape. Mike's spirit was trying to infulence the Defender to become good again.

In his quest to destory Scorpious, the Megna Defender caused a chain reaction that was going to destory Terra Venture. He decided to let go of his revenge and become a hero once again (with the help of his son's spirit and Leo's bravery). He sacrificed himself to stop the coloney from exploding. Mike was released and free to resume his life. Leo wanted to give Mike the sword back, but Mike convinced him that it was Leo's true destiny to be Red Ranger. Megna Defender's spirit passed his powers on to Mike. Who became the new Megna Defender.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:40 PM   #3
rangerfan4lyf
Putty Patroller

look I might of been but in mine the 1st guy actually was red ranger (for at least a few shows) then he died(or so they thought)so he gave i to his brother, then returned later (later in series in red ranger suit and was evil) but thanks it might have been a dream
rangerfan4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:41 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Oh, I missed where you said like LG. Who knows maybe you had the dream because of what happened in Lost Galaxy. Besides the LG senario, I don't recall anything like that happening. Unless it happened in Super Sentai.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:41 PM   #5
bluewaterranger
Putty Patroller

I only remember Lost galaxy that was similer to it but so far not an episode
bluewaterranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 08:20 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerfan4lyf View Post
im not shure if this was a dream or not but i want to know if this sounds familliar to any of you
ok so the story line is like PRLG but the first red ranger died and gave his powers to his younger brother.then later in the series the guy comes back and is now evil.His brother the second red ranger is trying to find him.
please tell me if any of this sounds familliar please let me know i remember watching something like this
It looks like you have mixed a lot of things up. You might remember it as a dream but it could be a case of just mixing Lost Galaxy itself up with numerous other things.

The only Red Ranger that died was Alex, the Red Time Force Ranger but he never gave his powers to anyone. The Chrono Morphers including his were given as a group to Jen and she gave the devices to the rest of her team but they didn't know they needed someone that matched the DNA of Alex in order to activate their Morphers. Alex was also a Ranger for an episode before he was killed but then he returned and took over the powers for a couple episodes but he was basically angry, he wasn't evil, he was just pure angry and more than likely confused and consumed with jealousy because of what he was seeing with the Rangers in the present since they were goofing around and he saw he was losing Jen to Wes.

The only instance of a Red Ranger having a brother is Lost Galaxy with Mike but in that instance, Mike was never evil. The Magna Defender became trapped in a crevice years ago by Treacheron and when Mike fell down in it, he switched his soul with Mike's so he could escape. Magna Defender wasn't necessarily evil, just misunderstood since all he cared about was revenge against Scorpius due to Scorpius killing his son; Zika. He didn't care what he had to do to get his revenge, even if it meant the lives of other innocent people.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply