Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/07/06, 01:08 AM   #21
Kari
Power Ranger

Oh and sorry for double posting but that imdb link... amusing somone put Kobe Bryant for the blue ranger
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/06, 04:09 AM   #22
Shadow Ranger

Trooper Clerk will get a kick out of this but one of the people they have listed as a writer is the wrestler Triple H.
Old 05/17/06, 10:03 AM   #23
Esther
Power Ranger

i'm just wondering if they Use the name Relic Humters..i wonder what type of weaponry thay might have...besides it sounds alot like the old T.V. Show "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?"..my examples
- a magnifying glass
-data collector (computer)
- a book with all the items they need to find where the things are located...
-a brush...if they're looing for animal fossils or something...

you guys can list more if you want...
Old 05/17/06, 07:45 PM   #24
Razi
Power Ranger

I love Carmen San Diego!!!! That show was so awesome. I used to love that and Wishbone, the little dog that told stories.

so yeah........

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/06, 09:48 AM   #25
Esther
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
I love Carmen San Diego!!!! That show was so awesome. I used to love that and Wishbone, the little dog that told stories.

so yeah........

-Razi
me too.. iwonder what happen to those really good shows!...saldy all the gooos show these days have been cancelled like Angel, Charmed, BTVS, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans, Fearless..
among others...
i miss those shows..
BTW, i heard that Joss Whedon is doing a new animated Buffy Series based on the original ideas he had...i think...i heard this on www.comicscontinuum.com
a while ago.....
Old 05/18/06, 01:39 PM   #26
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

yeah, i miss charmed, and 7th heaven. :cry:

this thread about power ranger drive force not other tv show.
Sweetened Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/25/06, 06:11 AM   #27
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
Oh and sorry for double posting but that imdb link... amusing somone put Kobe Bryant for the blue ranger
That could be the funniest thing I ever watched becuase I would so watch that.
Old 05/29/06, 01:30 PM   #28
KiraFordFan2005
Comic Relief

Send a message via AIM to KiraFordFan2005 Send a message via MSN to KiraFordFan2005

I hope the next power rangers will be good! Ever since Power Rangers Dino Thunder ended, it's sucked! S.P.D. was so lame! I only liked the episode where the Red Ranger didn't know his b-day, so him and the Pink Ranger (played by Alycia Purrott) shared each others b-day...and this mystic force show is just ok...nothing special to that one! hopefully the next series will be good!
KiraFordFan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/29/06, 08:43 PM   #29
Razi
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi

so yeah........

-Razi
me too.. iwonder what happen to those really good shows!...saldy all the good show these days have been cancelled like Angel, Charmed, BTVS, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans, Fearless..
among others...
i miss those shows..
BTW, i heard that Joss Whedon is doing a new animated Buffy Series based on the original ideas he had...i think...i heard this on www.comicscontinuum.com
a while ago.....
Most of those shows are on Cartoon Network. I know Teen Titans are still on cause my brothers are obsessed, and watch them all the time (when I'm not around). Youtube probably has a lot of those programs though that people upload. There is so much Power Ranger stuff on YouTube, it is amazing.

I do agree for the most part with KiraFordFan2005. Dino Thunder was awesome. I thought SPD was alright, and Mystic Force is alright. The plot to Mystic Force is going to quick, its too much info to fit into 30-32 episodes.

I hope the next season will be cool, but with names like Relic Hunters and Drive Force, it might just suck. Drive Force sounds too much like Turbo, and if you ask me, Turbo sucked, cause of the little kid with no acting skills!!!

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/29/06, 09:19 PM   #30
Kari
Power Ranger

LOL THAT LITTLE KID!!! "Alpha taught me how to drive!"
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply