Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/28/04, 02:30 PM   #1
jzt451
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to jzt451 Send a message via MSN to jzt451
Default How many more seasons will PR go?

I'm saying 6 to 8.
jzt451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/04, 01:29 PM   #2
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

jzt45, when you make a poll, make your comment in it before making the poll topic. Don't reply it and then make your comment. Thanks.

Anyways, PR will keep on going until whenever Toei runs out of idea and end Super Sentai.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/04, 12:50 AM   #3
Lightning Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default when will power rangers end ( never )

It will never end and I don't want it to because other shows sucks. Thats the only one I am interested in. I try to take over it if it trys to end.
Lightning Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/04, 03:49 PM   #4
Crystal Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: when will power rangers end ( never )

It's hard to say. I would hope at least another three or four years, but the plots and suits for the Sentai series are starting to look like ones you'd find in a dollar store. Just look at DekaRanger. I love the series and all. Thats why I hope it last long as possible. But I also want it to go out in the blaze of glory and not jsut becasue no watches it no more. That would make me *sad*.
Crystal Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/09, 12:19 PM   #5
Arnarta
Putty Patroller

Default Re: when will power rangers end ( never )

I'm hoping it will never end.
Arnarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/09, 12:19 PM   #6
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: How many more seasons will PR go?

I'm not sure. I want to take over it with special final four seasons ending with the best original rangers teaming up to fight the returning villains Rita and Zedd. Before that would be a team of rangers having to fix Power Ranger history when it changes a lot. Things explained when it ends should be who is the phatom ranger and why the power no longer exists. I love Power Rangers and can't wait for the next season, but if you asked me, it should have ended at Countdown to Destruction, the season finale of Power Rangers in Space. Can't wait for RPM though.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/09, 12:19 PM   #7
morphintime420
Putty Patroller

As far as I'm concerned guys, Power Rangers is only on the way back up. Everyone who was little around 1995 are all adults now. Now we all have money to spend on merchandise that we couldn't have when we were children, and are wanting to watch all of the originials again.

Youtube is overrun with Power Rangers videos, which is GREAT!!! My Netflix queue has mass quantities of power rangers on it. They are going to realize soon that they are going to have to start making even better season.

Of course, this is just my opinion.
morphintime420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/09, 12:19 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Even if the show ends. That won't be it for Power Rangers. The franchise is powerful enough to make a comeback. It would diffinitly resurface in some form. Just like Transformers, Star Trek, Star Wars. There will always be a way to try and make money off of it.

NOTE: This note is added in order to get the post to post.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/09, 12:19 PM   #9
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

keep going until run out of team title, villains,, and monsters the very last season they do I hope the make one series they bring every ranger and every villain from every season and face off one more time
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/11, 12:19 PM   #10
Zabitan
Administrator

Joke Answer: 10,080

Seriously Answer: Don't know either until Toei stops doing Super Sentai, or the ratings, and toy sales do bad enough to get it cancelled.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply