Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/18/14, 09:57 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Internet Chat with Ann Marie Crouch

NOTE This was posted back May 2005 so this chat already went through or at least attempted to go through and this chat is no longer available. The link to the chat or chat room will be posted but it will not work since the chat link is no longer active.

I will be hosting an internet chat with Ann Marie Crouch ( she protrayed Princess Shayla during Power Rangers Wild Force) . This coming saturday with is June 4, 2005. Ann should be arriving 12 pm pacific time, which is 3 pm eastern. I suggest people arrive before she does so you can register for the chat and learn how to use it if your not familiar. Its pretty striaght forward. I will be in the chat by 2:30 at the latest. Here is the url for the chat. It will continue to serve as the new chatroom for PRO afterwards (its a php chat). I Figured I might as well keep it. If you do attend the chat remember to be respectful to Ann and to treat her as a human being. She is very nice and I think we will all enjoy chatting with her.Special thanks to Dodge for arranging the whole thing.

http://powerrangersonline.org/chatroom/phpMyChat.php3
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/14, 09:57 PM   #2
hsb
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Internet Chat with Ann Marie Crouch

Oh wow this is really nice, I'll try to be there .

NOTE: Posted in June 05.
Old 05/18/14, 09:58 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

The chat is going on now but AMC hasn't arrived yet.

NOTE: Posted in 2005.
Old 05/18/14, 09:59 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Ann Marie Crouch never showed up. I would like to personally apoligize for this and take full reponsibility. I did however advirtise this in good faith. A third party orginized this and told me she would be here. For whatever reason she was unable to attend. Please don't blame her, she is very busy and probably has a good excuse. I am only sorry to have wasted the time of those of you that attended the chat. Some of you did seem to have fun and make the best of it but its too bad everything didn't go as planned. If you have questions for Ann that you want answered email them to me. I can't make any promises except that I will at least try to get her to answer them.

tuxedodragon@aol.com

On a side note the chat will remain open for those of you who wish to use it. Not that I would blame you if you didn't want to visit again.

NOTE: Posted in '05.
Old 05/18/14, 10:00 PM   #5
Deviot from yuku
Shadow Ranger

*mouth literally drops* That name is on my buddy list. Didn't know many has talked to Saban members or formed cast members like I did. (talked to the cousin of a ranger, 'nuff said) Very neat.

NOTE Posted in 05.
Old 05/18/14, 10:00 PM   #6
hsb
Shadow Ranger

Awww I really wanted this to happen, but oh well. I'm sure that AMC was probably too busy with something far more important than this chat. Hopefully this will be rearranged soon:( .

NOTE: Posted in '05.
Old 05/18/14, 10:01 PM   #7
Deviot from yuku
Shadow Ranger

*kicks self* I forgot that PRangerX's SN was Tuxedo Dragon...

NOTE: Posted in '05
Post New ThreadReply