Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/12/11, 11:32 AM   #1
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default Who is the Best Over All Ranger?

I'm basing my decision on what they've done for the team and how much they've sacrificed. I'm torn between Tommy, who was holder of the most powers and Wes, after seeing Wes fight hundreds of cyclobots and run into battle wearing both the Quantum and Chrono morphers that kind of sealed it for me. So I'm going with Wes. (BTW, I know there's only 5 choices, so feel free to reply with another person if your choice isn't there).
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:51 AM   #2
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

I go with Cassie for the best overall female ranger. She was the most rebellios yet kind hearted of the rangers. Also a decent fighter.

Adam was one of those characters that got forgotten about in Tommy's limelight. He was a good character. He was content with being only second in charge but knew how to when it was necessary. A really good fighter.

Trip also grew to be one of my favorites. Don't know why exactly but he as just an adorible yet believable. Wish he wasn't leaving the show. A pretty good fighter as well
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:52 AM   #3
Unregistered4
Shadow Ranger

Cassie for the female Ranger,

And Adam and Andro for the male Ranger
Old 01/12/11, 11:52 AM   #4
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

I agree with Adam. He's always been one of my favorite rangers, mainly because of his fighting ability and he came across as a natural hero. I left him out only because Tommy did go through a lot, and sacrificed so much for the Power Rangers. He was always my favorite as Green Ranger, the episodes in which his powers were completely gone but he was taking on Goldar one-on-one were awesome. Once Turbo hit it was same old same old, and he lost the greatness about him, but still deserved to be on the top.I didn't watch enough of Cassie to judge her, but she was cool. I wish there was a bigger poll ability. Here's my top 5 (no particular order) for female and male rangers.
Male:
1-Tommy (Green)
2-Wes
3-Adam
4-Leo
5-Jason

Female:
1-Jen
2-Ashley
3-Kimberly
4-Trini
5-Kat
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:53 AM   #5
MiChaos
Power Ranger

I'd have to agree with Cassie & Adam. I'd probably add in TJ, especially in Chase into Space and PRIS.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:54 AM   #6
White Morphin Ranger
Putty Patroller

I hate when people make me choose, but you asked for it.

Favorite male Rangers: Tommy pre-Red, Adam, Jason, TJ

Favorite female Rangers: Jen, Kimberly, Ashley, Dana, Kat

"If you will not have God, then pay your respects to Hitler and Stalin." -T.S. Eliot

"I'll hold, you pummel." - Rusty, "Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot"

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Sir Winston Churchill

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." -Bill Cosby

Power Rangers Fanfiction, Messageboards, and more. Check out The Tomes of Eltare.
White Morphin Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:54 AM   #7
ShadowForceBlue
Power Ranger

Best Male: Leo, TJ ,Andros, Damon and Wes
Best female: Kendrix, Jen, Cassie and Kat
they all have proved them self time and time again those are my choices
ShadowForceBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:55 AM   #8
Rangerdude81
Shadow Ranger

Male rangers would be Tommy, Jason, and Adam, for girls it would be Kimberly.
Old 01/12/11, 11:56 AM   #9
QuantomRanger51
Putty Patroller

Excuse me but where's Eric? Everyone knows HE was the best!
QuantomRanger51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 11:57 AM   #10
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

Oh yeah right Tommy was in 4 Power Ranger Movies(Power Rangers:Karate Club Step 1,Power Rangers Karate Club Step 2:The White Ranger Kata,Power Rangers:The Movie,Turbo:A Power Rangers Movie) and Tommy had the most powers (Green Ranger Power,White Ranger Power,White Ninjetti Ranger Power,Red Zeo Ranger power,Red Turbo Ranger Power) and he even fought himself in ''White Vs. Green'' when he fought his clone.Besides why shouldn't we all like Tommy,we all know he's the coolest.Ryan and Jason we're awsome too.
TitaniumGoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply