Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/22/09, 11:44 PM   #1
Tommy Oliver
Putty Patroller

Default Phantom Ranger

Who is he ? Does anyone know the guy who wrote the power ranger in space series ? Cuz there, the last episode the final countdown, would be in three parts at first, but the big boss said that was to expensive, so the shortened that freaking best episode all times to 2. Normally, in the third episode, they would say who the Phantom Ranger is, but that big boss ... grrrrrrrrr !

I heard rumours he is a power ranger from another squad, maybe in another timeline or from another planet, but since they would say who the phantom ranger was in that last episode, I think he really is an old ranger. For sure is that he isn't Tommy ( or did the Phantoms first appereance came later then passing the torch ? ), so then I thought: maybe it's that other epic ranger: Jason. But no: the voice sucks and I think Jason played in forever red. So only one more option in my opinion ( i'd love to hear other opinons ): Billy. He transformated himself in one of his many experiments, but things went wrong and he couldn't demorph anymore. In deep shame of this failing experiment, he never wanted that anyone knew who he was ...
Tommy Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote