Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/21/15, 09:38 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default My Five Nights at Freddy's Crappypasta

It all started one day when I had the day off, and my parents were at work, and my sister was at school.

Normally I would have just spent all day watching Bizzare TV, ME TV or kids shows on Netflix, or playing Skylanders or The Guardian Legend.

But then I heard about all these various bad “dark”, and ” edgy” Power Rangers fan films where they pretty much just remade Mighty Morphin but make the the bad guys serial killers, and the Rangers cops or something.

Now at first I thought Jesus Christ even I could do that shit I could go to Kickstarter, and raise a whole bunch of money, and get a bunch of people, and make my own movie.

And that’s when I had the most awful, horrible, terrifying idea I decided to do just that.

I started a Kickstarter to raise $10,000,000 which I spent on Marijuana, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, and Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I then got some random white guys to be Jason, Billy, and Tommy, some random black guy to be Zack, a random Asian American lady to be Trini, and a random white lady to be Kimberly for the out of suit scenes.

For the fight scenes I just used Zyuranger clips I illegally downloaded off the internet, and I adapted Kai as Thrax from Operation Overdrive, and I made Dai Satan Lord Zedd.

And for the theme song I just took an instrumental version of the Zyuranger opening, and sang English versions of the lyrics but made it about Power Rangers.

I then made 10,000,000 illegal bootleg DVDs, and sold them to various retail stores like Wal Mart, FYE, and Target, and I labeled them non pirated.

I then made movies for the other Power Rangers seasons using clips from other Sentai seasons with things like Seasons Two, and Three having the Dairanger, and Kakuranger suits, Ryan Steele from VR Troopers as the White Ranger, and Billy as the Gold Ranger, and all the human looking villains being adapted.

As well as movies based on the other Saban superheroes like VR Troopers but with Tommy from Power Rangers, and with three seasons based on Metalder, Spielban, Shaider, Juspion, Sharivan, and Gavan.

Masked Rider but with Kamen Rider Black footage for the first season, and Lexian, and Dregon as scientists, and Dex, and the monsters as mutants.

Beetleborgs but Convention Dimension has Blue Swat as well as Janperson, and in Metallix the Astral Borgs have civilian identities.

As well as fan made shows like my own fan made Karato show using footage from Jiban, Winspector, Solbrain, Exceedraft, Janperson, and Blue Swat.

And a fan made show called Ninjaman based on Jiraiya.

Eventually though I was caught because I replaced the Shout Factory logo with my own one, and I was convicted, and sentenced to work as a security guard at Freddy Fazbears’ Pizzeria to work off the money I made selling bootleg DVDs.

At first I didn’t care because I had heard the stories of what happens to security guards at Freddy Fazbears’ but I didn’t believe them though personally I was always bummed they got rid of Laura the Lamb.

but then I noticed the animatronics doing things they weren’t supposed to.

First Bonnie came from one side but I got him to leave me alone, then came Chica but I got her to leave, but finally I had to deal with Freddy himself.

At first I could look at him but then I remembered I hadn’t been watching Foxy, and when I went to watch him he was almost ready to run so I closed both doors but my power ran out.

Then Freddy came, and I screamed to every god you can think of as he slowly pulled me to the employees only power room where Freddy…

Spanked my ass with a belt while the Marionette said “Bad Boy”, and Balloon Boy said ” We couldn’t be more disappointed”.

The End.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply