Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/30/06, 06:50 PM   #1
Titanium Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Titanium Ranger

He was the only American-made ranger and had the only American-made Zord. He is the Titanium Ranger. Appearing in Lightspeed Rescue as Captain Mitchell's son, RYan first fought for evil, then turned good. I was just wondering: what do you all think of him? I mean, to me, he was totally awesome. The fact that he wasn't shown much bugs me but other than that, his fighting, his courage and his suit were the things I liked the most about him. PLus his Max Solarzord was one of the coolest. What do you think of him? Post your thoughts and issues here!
Titanium Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/06, 06:50 PM   #2
Zero
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Titanium Ranger

Well...just one thing, his zord isnīt american made

I havenīt seen enough of Lightspeed so I donīt have exactly a opinion on it, but in the few eps I saw the Titanium ranger looked good to me
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/06, 06:50 PM   #3
DekaCrimson
Putty Patroller

I do wish we could've seen more Titanium, but I do admit this intro was rather cool.
DekaCrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/01/06, 06:50 PM   #4
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Me too. I liked Ryan as the titanium ranger but they didn't keep him evil long enough. It was basically one episode where they show him evil and then mitchell gets him good.
Mini Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/17, 07:08 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Ranger View Post
He was the only American-made ranger and had the only American-made Zord. He is the Titanium Ranger. Appearing in Lightspeed Rescue as Captain Mitchell's son, RYan first fought for evil, then turned good. I was just wondering: what do you all think of him? I mean, to me, he was totally awesome. The fact that he wasn't shown much bugs me but other than that, his fighting, his courage and his suit were the things I liked the most about him. PLus his Max Solarzord was one of the coolest. What do you think of him? Post your thoughts and issues here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Well...just one thing, his zord isnīt american made

I havenīt seen enough of Lightspeed so I donīt have exactly a opinion on it, but in the few eps I saw the Titanium ranger looked good to me
yea Zero is correct while the Titanium Ranger is original his zord; the Max Solarzord wasn't original in fact it was a mecha that could control itself and even talk in GoGoV but when they made an original Ranger they decided to give Ryan the Solarzord... and yes he was awesome but it was also disappointing that we didn't get to see much of him but that was because he was an original creation so because of which they couldn't really afford to do much with him not to mention they had to explain his absence for why he wasn't there for Trakeena's Revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekaCrimson View Post
I do wish we could've seen more Titanium, but I do admit this intro was rather cool.
no doubt his intro was definitely cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Man View Post
I liked Ryan as the titanium ranger but they didn't keep him evil long enough. It was basically one episode where they show him evil and then mitchell gets him good.
no doubt I thought they should've kept him evil longer but this was back during the days of when Fox Kids had their Summer breaks so they had no choice but to stop the evil storyline when they did since they had already decided on giving Ryan the Solarzord and because of footage limitations they needed the Solarzord in order to activate the Lightspeed Solarzord so that they could destroy Diabolico so in the case of Ryan stopping being evil so quick it's a bit of footage limitations and because of the breaks that they were still having at that point in time.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/17, 09:29 PM   #6
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

I think it was hard to get into Ryan because he wasn't around long enough. If they weren't going to go all the way with Titanium they shouldn't have used him.
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/17, 11:39 PM   #7
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

i didn't like how Ryan got off scott free for working with the villains and all the destruction he caused.
Kimberly Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/17, 11:46 PM   #8
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

I give them credit for at least trying to something original when their was no Sixth in Sentai.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/17, 08:41 AM   #9
Space Crazy
Comic Relief

Titanium would have been much cooler if he was Andros.
Space Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/17, 09:00 AM   #10
Decepticon
Ranger In Training

It would have been better if he was on the demons' side longer but Solar Zord would have need to be it's own thing until Ryan jioned the team.
Decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply