Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/30/14, 08:17 PM   #1
Adam's Fanboy
Shadow Ranger

Default Power Ranger In Space : After Duty

Chapter One

The scene was peaceful in a region of space a huge nebula glowing brightly sat, the Astro Megaship was floating there inside on the bridge was Andros holding a cup of coffee looking at a computer screen. He strikes a few keys on the computer taking a sip from his cup the computer chime's in response to his commands he then types some more. Coming in from the hallway was Ashley carrying a stack of heavy looking books,she walks up beside Andros and slams them on the console.Andros gets startled and almost spills his coffee,Ashley looks at Andros.

"Oh sorry Andros I just am trying to find a quiet place to study for my law test" says Ashley sitting down opening one of the books flipping thourgh a few pages.

Andros places his hand on her shoulder"listen your the smartest girl i know i belive you can ace this test"

Ashely puts her hand on andros's hand "only my finace whould say that" as she says this she kisses him.
On another part of the ship in a training room was three people these people were tj,zhane,and karone.Karone was sitting on a stack of foam mats looking down at a book every so often glancing up at tj and zhane.Locked in a battle stance zhane and tj circle each other.

"So ready to get your butt whooped"says tj smiling

"your the one whos getting whooped"says zhane jumping around

The two charge each other with tj making the first move swinging his fist back then forward but zhane ducks fast and sweep kicks tj knocking him to the ground, zhane then runs forward jumps in the air above tj and brings his elbow down to drop on him tj see's this and rolls out the way right when zhane's elbow hits the ground.Zhane holding his elbow gets up but what he didnt see was tj running at him jump kicking him in the chest knocking zhane back to the mat.Karone looks up from her book and smiles.

"guess you getting a little rusty huh zhane"says tj picking him up

"yeah maybe its been a while "says zhane dusting himself off
Karone puts her book down and walks up to them.

"you two are hopeless"Karone says with a smile
from the hall comes cassie carring a tray with four cups of coffee

"you guys might need this" she says handing them the cups.

"well we have to train who know's when we will be called back into duty again."
Post New ThreadReply