Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/25/07, 09:46 PM   #1
Yellow Dino Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Power ranger S.P.D. question

Was Sky's dad Wes from PR Time Force?

And can you tell me all SPD episodes featuring Sky.

Thanx!!
Yellow Dino Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/07, 11:55 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Sky's Dad was an old SPD Ranger. Perhaps one of the orginal on Earth. He just had a suit that resembled Wes's suit. But their is no other evidence to suggest that Sky's dad was Wes. Perhaps SPD modeled the Dad's team after Time Force. Similar to how A Squad looked like the Space Rangers.

I can't remember all the episodes with Sky at the top of my head. He was in every episode but I assume you mean the Sky Focus episodes. Go to the main page here. Click on episode guide and then go to the SPD Section. You will see a list of episodes with breif summeries. That should help you find the answer to your question.

http://www.powerrangersonline.org
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/07, 11:54 PM   #3
tommy_oliver
Putty Patroller

Default i do beleive wes was skys dad

true he was an old spd ranger, he did have the same kind of timeforce suit and helmet, i know he also had a spd badge on him but i do beleive it was wes, the way i see it is at the end of timeforce as wes and eric build the team of the silver gardians, i beleive over time they joined part of spd and wes was the best man as we hear from doggy crugger

doggy crugger: your father was the best of the best

even though they never mentioned skys dads name, i do beleive it was wes
tommy_oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/07, 06:31 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy_oliver View Post
true he was an old spd ranger, he did have the same kind of timeforce suit and helmet, i know he also had a spd badge on him but i do beleive it was wes, the way i see it is at the end of timeforce as wes and eric build the team of the silver gardians, i beleive over time they joined part of spd and wes was the best man as we hear from doggy crugger

doggy crugger: your father was the best of the best

even though they never mentioned skys dads name, i do beleive it was wes
I just don't see it. I think they just used the old TF props since it was a reference to the past and was cost effective. Its concivable that SPD based their first set of powers off the Time Force team. Similar to how A Squad looks similar to the Space team.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/13, 05:00 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power ranger S.P.D. question

I agree with PRangerX.

Wes was not Sky's Dad. The crew was just reusing his Ranger suit to save costs.
Granted it was a bad idea to just reuse the suit and not spruce it up or something.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply