Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/18/16, 10:30 PM   #381
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

How this works is that first I watch the Japanese show in this case Super Sentai, and then the American version which in this case would be Power Rangers, and then when I watch all of them I make a list of what I want to change. Then I watch the Japanese episode, and then the American one, and I then write my version.

It takes me a month or two to do this so I think it might take me a year or two to finish this. Afterwards if everyone still likes this. I'll probably keep doing Power Rangers until I'm current, and probably do the Pre Zyu stuff as well.

I want thank all my friends, and family, all my Tumblr followers, everyone I follow on Tumblr, Everyone who followed, faved, and reviewed this story on , Everyone on Rangerboard, and Power Rangers Online Message Board, and of course Saban entertainment, and Toei productions for making the shows that made this possible, and most of thank you whoever is reading this right now you made this happen.

Also I think I will use this thread to consolidate all my Power Rangers stories but use other threads for my other stories.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/16, 02:24 AM   #382
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

I finished Season Two of Power Rangers. I need to figure things out before I actually started writing the next story in my Power Rangers Reloaded series but first a special surprise.

I’m actually going to have a Power Rangers Reloaded “Movie”.

Essentially it’s a story based on what I think would happen if every Season got a movie like the first one that came out between Season Two, and Three, and in this case it will be like a “Big Budget” version of The Mutiny.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded