Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/15, 01:42 PM   #1
Khan's Wrath
Ranger In Training

Default The Quasar Sabers

Who put them on Mirinoi?
Khan's Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 07:00 PM   #2
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

Default Re: The Quasar Sabers

Zordon placed them there as a back up plan in case good lost the ineviteable battle with the UAE . They were relics from an ancient battle that Zordon had recovered. He gave them a grid tap and embeded the morphers inside the Sabers.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 07:02 PM   #3
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Perhaps the people of Mirinoi were the decendents of the gaurdian's of the sabers?
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:37 PM   #4
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

I think they were put there by the ancient worriers who fought in the battle that the three extra Galactiabeasts lost their organic forms in. The Mirinoi people could have been decendents of soldiers who had to survive on the planet's surface without technology and only the knowledge of the power of the sabers.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:39 PM   #5
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Unless it happens on the show or something makes sense to me , it didn't happen in my eyes. As the number 1 fan it is my duty to make sure canon is mantained. And none of this can be canon. Sorry.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:42 PM   #6
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Unless it happens on the show or something makes sense to me , it didn't happen in my eyes. As the number 1 fan it is my duty to make sure canon is mantained. And none of this can be canon. Sorry.
Who said that anyone said this was canon? We are talking about what may have happened. Thats what we do here. However likely or unlikely we will no for sure.

I do think the Mirinoians must have built a bigger society at some point. I wonder if a second catastrophe happened after the War to end the glory days of the society.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:44 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

I prefer to like to go with the theory that Zordon was the one that placed them on Mirinoi in fact it's always been my personal belief that he's had some hand in some of the powers.

I believe his Master Plan was to ensure Ranger powers would still exist even after he was gone which is why he allowed the Space Rangers to keep their powers even after the war with the UAE was over since it would allow them to share secrets with Lightspeed Rescue to further improve their technology.

I believe Ninja Storm had some tie in with Zordon at some point.
I would assume Zordon had some tie in with Dino Thunder since Tommy would've needed to get some instructions from Billy and Zordon on how to construct zords.
I would assume S.P.D. would've pioneered their technology from Zordon's.
I would assume Udonna likely would have met Zordon at some point and traded secrets hence how she knew about Mystic Mother previously being Rita.
I would assume Zordon likely would have sent his technology to Hartford, Dr. K, Ji, Gosei and Kendall.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/15, 06:43 PM   #8
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

I think the Megna Defender put them there. So new worriers would one day be chose. to fight evil. After Zika died , Megna Defender lost his way until "Journey's End".
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/15, 07:02 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense though considering Magna Defender didn't care about justice after Scorpius killing his son... and you're beyond confused with episode titles.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/15, 05:15 PM   #10
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

I meant "Redemption Day". I just assumed he placed them there before Zika died. He was supposed to watch over them and mentor the new worriers. But got sidetracked.
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply