Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/01, 09:56 PM   #1
ADZ8472
Putty Patroller

Default Fate of the Quantum Ranger

Will QR Die like his Japan Counterpart at the end, or will he live on with the others YesNoMaybeDont CareHmmm Orange Soda
ADZ8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/01, 09:56 PM   #2
cosmic bimbo
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Fate of the Quantum Ranger

i do not think he will die, because no good guy ever dies on this show.
cosmic bimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/01, 09:56 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

What do you mean by no good guys ever end up dying on this show?

What was Zordon?
What was the Magna Defender?

You could considered both of those, in a way, being killed or dying.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/01, 09:56 PM   #4
cosmic bimbo
Putty Patroller

Your right, how could I forget Zordon? Magna defender was sometimes good and sometimes not. i guess i should have said no power rangers have ever died on the show and stayed dead.
cosmic bimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/01, 09:56 PM   #5
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

Magna Defender's son Zika and also the Guardian of the Galaxy book were also good characters that died. --Jason--
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/01, 09:56 PM   #6
TimeForceRed
Putty Patroller

I think the QR will live but who knows this season has been like no other we could have out first death of a ranger but will have to see
TimeForceRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/01, 09:56 PM   #7
snappernine
Putty Patroller

I was thinking of something. In "Future Unknown" the rangers consider the possibility that they may have altered their future. If we are to assume that Alex died, then perhaps he was never killed in this new timeline. Because they alter the future, Alex and Jen may have never even known each other. This means that Alex might not have any memories of Jen, should the team return to 3000. The only problem with the multiple timeline theory is that Captain Logan still knows them and that they have left the future to go to 2001. Essentially, it time was altered, it could not have been by much because Captain Logan proves that some continuity is present. I don't know. It's all so confusing. But my point is, a ranger could fesibly die and then be rescued from dying by time travel. That way you could have it both ways with out that ridiculous reincarnation business that Kendrix went through. That was most stupid. As long as people are not reincarnated anymore, I'll be happy. But again, on the slim chance that Time Force fills in plot holes. Anyone that is ever killed in the series could be saved in the finally episodes. So they could kill everyone and then time travel to undo some huge mistake. (Anyone seen "Frequency"?)
snappernine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/01, 09:56 PM   #8
quantumQ
Putty Patroller

Remember Kendrix from lost galaxy as well?
and she comes back at the end of the series, since evil is gone..

also there are rumors that Zordon is still alive.......
Saban will find a way LOL to make it all good.
quantumQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/01, 10:59 PM   #9
NoraTFQRfan
Putty Patroller

They shouldn't kill Eric. I don't care what anyone says, TF was boring as heck before he showed up. He's the only interesting character on the show. No offense but the other Rangers are exactly like the ones before - no true depth or attitudes. Sure, Jen's trying to avenge Alex but how many times have we heard that line before.

PRTF wouldn't be the same without Eric and if they kill him at least have him go out with some divinity. Ransik or some other villain mastermind should take him out not a stupid, silly, weak cyclobot.

I want Eric to LIVE! If someone for TF reads this I hope you can make that happen.
NoraTFQRfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/01, 10:59 PM   #10
Crimson Shadow Ranger
Putty Patroller

I agree with Nora. If Eric goes, then the show may go spiraling. I mean the attitude, will be lost, and no one else can that off. If that would happen then depending on when he bites the dust then Alex may be give the chance to gain the QR powers, which wouldn't be cool at all.

Keep Eric alive and let the show go on as is. Don't alter history any more than it already has been.
Crimson Shadow Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply