Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/13/14, 08:59 PM   #1
YeahThatGuy
Shadow Ranger

Default Ohranger vs Kakuranger questions

I'm having a little difficulty understanding a few things in Ohranger vs Kakuranger. Please answer if you know whether or not the movie addresses any of these questions.

What exactly were the Kakuranger doing there in the first place? Were they there to fight Onbu Obake? Were they even initially aware of the monster's release?

Similarly, did the Kakuranger have prior knowledge of the Ohranger? The movie is presumably the first meeting between the two teams. Additionally, OhYellow was somewhat familiar with the team.

Does the movie address why Sasuke and Tsuruhime arrived earlier than the rest of the team?
Old 11/13/14, 09:00 PM   #2
megagao
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Ohranger vs Kakuranger questions

i could be wrong, but i dont think ohranger, especially ohranger was familiar with kakuranger. i thought she mentioned something like" why are there ninja's doing here?" in the movie. i could be wrong as i haven't seen my oh vs kaku dvd in a while.
another thing i'm sure the reasons kakuwhite and red appeared first was prolly cuz she sensed something, she is a princess from the original team who banished that monster, forget his japanese counterpart, master vile. so i assumed she figured to check it out to see if it was true and just brought along kaku red. god i should really watch all my sentai crossover movies again. its been too long.
Old 11/13/14, 09:01 PM   #3
YeahThatGuy
Shadow Ranger

Upon the Kakurangers' appearance, Ohyellow excitedly shouts "Kakuranger, desu ne?".

Basically, I'd like to find out what is happening during the scene between 5:55 and 7:09 in this video.

From what it appears, the Ohranger are flirting with Tsuruhime, giving back her cap. Sasuke and Gorou are a little exhausted of this, and then decide to engage in arm wrestling.

However, the following conversation is being a little difficult to translate. Does anyone know what is being said?

I'm not necessarily looking for a TV-Nihon-type staff to produce a precise translation, but something to get the gist of what is going on.

And thank you Megagao for your post. How sure are you that Tsuruhime sensed the monster, and that they were there to investigate?
Old 11/13/14, 09:01 PM   #4
Isamu_Ozu
Shadow Ranger

After watching the scene you linked to, here's what I got.

The Ohranger seem to know of the Kakuranger and the battle against the Youkai. I do gather this is their first meeting, and it seems like the Kakuranger and Youkai War is common knowledge.

While I can't be sure, it seems Sasuke and Tsuruhime were investigating on their own, while the other three may have been following leads about an MOTW somewhere else, with an agreement to meet up together at a later point.
Old 11/13/14, 09:02 PM   #5
Knight Rider
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuwhite18 View Post
After watching the scene you linked to, here's what I got.

The Ohranger seem to know of the Kakuranger and the battle against the Youkai. I do gather this is their first meeting, and it seems like the Kakuranger and Youkai War is common knowledge.

While I can't be sure, it seems Sasuke and Tsuruhime were investigating on their own, while the other three may have been following leads about an MOTW somewhere else, with an agreement to meet up together at a later point.
*erases her comment to agree with this* That's pretty much what I got out of it as well.
Post New ThreadReply