Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/06/14, 09:54 PM   #1
Lord_Zedd
Putty Patroller

Send a message via ICQ to Lord_Zedd
Default What are Orgs?

As ive never seen the show their from and most sites dont have much info on them, i was wondering what exactly are the Orgs and where do they come from? Are they demon spirits, otherworldly aliens or creatures from another dimension or anything like that?
Lord_Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 11:50 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: What exactly are Orgs?

They are evil spirits that have the ability to possess objects or dead humans. They seem to be connected to the evil in man's heart and pollution. Therefore they are able to rise again after being destoryed.

This is just my own origin I made up. But I imagine that the Orgs were once Wild Zords. They turned evil and their bodies died. Forcing them to possess the bodies of objects or dead humans. They settled into their hierchy with the Dukes and Generals. With the most powerful Org being Master Org.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 03:13 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What are Orgs?

That's a good explanation in regards to them being evil spirits that can possess things and that they are tied to the planet's pollution which allowed them to rise up and eventually become more powerful much like in the case of Dai-Shi sending out his minions in order to gather up more fear from the humans because that was their power.

I don't believe the Orgs can necessary possess humans, it was just a special case with Dr. Viktor Adler because he actually ate the seeds that appeared after the original Master Org was destroyed by the Wolf Mask-wearing Ancient Warrior Merrick and his Predazord.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 04:44 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
That's a good explanation in regards to them being evil spirits that can possess things and that they are tied to the planet's pollution which allowed them to rise up and eventually become more powerful much like in the case of Dai-Shi sending out his minions in order to gather up more fear from the humans because that was their power.

I don't believe the Orgs can necessary possess humans, it was just a special case with Dr. Viktor Adler because he actually ate the seeds that appeared after the original Master Org was destroyed by the Wolf Mask-wearing Ancient Warrior Merrick and his Predazord.
They can possess dead humans. Once Adler dies Master Org emerges with Adler's memories intact.
Old 12/07/14, 04:47 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I really wonder if that is what was going on though.
Old 12/12/14, 12:22 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I really wonder if that is what was going on though.
It makes a lot of sense to me though. It was kind of strange for Adler to suddenly becoming a true Org just because he was killed. Why not when he ate the scenes or killed the Evans. Plus it makes Adlers death mean more to the plot instead of just coming back to life one more time. Also all the orgs treated him like Master Org had returned. Why would they want to work for the faker again? We already know Orgs possess inanimate things. A dead body is inanimate.
Old 12/12/14, 12:30 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

That's true BUT Toxica and Jindrax still didn't want to work for him.

Not to mention most of the Orgs actually had no issues working for Master Org. Toxica and Jindrax were the only ones that made it a story point and then we had Retinax who discovered he wasn't the real one but whether he would still work for him or not we don't know.
Nayzor didn't have any issues working with him.
Mandilok didn't want to work with him so it was just him, Toxica and Jindrax that didn't want to work with him.
Old 12/12/14, 04:04 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Well Mandilok worked with him in "Sealing The Nexus"' . We know he killed Adler. Jindrax refered to him as Master Org in "Master's Herald. Like he was the true Master Org they were waiting for. But he betrayed Toxica so Jindrax realized he wasnt worth serving.
Old 12/04/17, 11:20 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Well Mandilok worked with him in "Sealing The Nexus"' . We know he killed Adler. Jindrax refered to him as Master Org in "Master's Herald. Like he was the true Master Org they were waiting for. But he betrayed Toxica so Jindrax realized he wasnt worth serving.
true but we don't know why Mandilok was even obeying him since remember he was using some kind of magic to bring all 3 of them back so it wouldn't be beneath him to brainwash them if he thought it necessary like he had previously done with Toxica and Jindrax.

Also yes he was indeed possessing Viktor Adler but it wasn't in the same way that the other spirits did their stuff I mean my point was regular spirits couldn't possess anything other than something inanimate.
Old 12/09/17, 09:15 PM   #10
Kaitlin Steele
Putty Patroller

I thought Adler just became a real Org after dying.
Kaitlin Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply