Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/26/17, 12:52 PM   #31
Ginger Snap
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Was Billy hiding something?

Wow you guys still come up with the craziest theories. It always amazes me how deep you see the show.
Ginger Snap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/17, 01:30 PM   #32
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzachor Era View Post
This is why Tzachor is a great creative mind. He most undoubtly came up with this to get fans thinking. Even though he didn't have the backstage power he had just a year later. I consider Tzachor the creator of Power Rangers.
that's funny and completely laughable.

Co-Producer: Ellen Levy-Sarnoff
Supervising Producers: Tony Oliver, Winston Richard (101-140)
Producers: Ronnie Hadar, Jonathan Tzachor
Executive Producers: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy

those were the Producing credits for Season 1 and Shuki himself actually had more power than anyone other than Tony Oliver since Tony was kind of considered Saban's right hand man at the time since he's one of the 2 Saban went to in order to come up with an idea to adapt the show.

Tzachor doesn't have a creative mind anything creative that happens under his control comes from other people. Someone with a creative mind wouldn't be wanting to be copy-and-paste stuff and would want to prove their worth.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/17, 01:50 PM   #33
Sentai Envy
Sentai Snob

Tzachor should have been the one in power from the beginning. Then Super Super i would have been brought to the Wes in its pure form and we would all be happy Super Sentai fans.
Sentai Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/17, 01:53 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Envy View Post
Tzachor should have been the one in power from the beginning. Then Super Super i would have been brought to the Wes in its pure form and we would all be happy Super Sentai fans.
it wouldn't have made a difference who was in charge since Saban wanted it to be ADAPTED not copied and pasted he was screwing up the whole intention that Saban wanted and guess what? He was eventually fired for it and anyone who did the same thing would be fired as well if you don't do what your Boss wants you to do then you're going to find yourself in the unemployment line pretty often.
Old 12/26/17, 01:56 PM   #35
Sentai Envy
Sentai Snob

It was a terrible decision to fire Tzachor. Just like it was a terrible choice to adapt Super Sentai into American Sentai to begin with.
Sentai Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/17, 02:00 PM   #36
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Envy View Post
It was a terrible decision to fire Tzachor. Just like it was a terrible choice to adapt Super Sentai into American Sentai to begin with.
it was a wise decision since Samurai and Megaforce were both horrible all because of his obsessive need to copy and paste Sentai. Only Sentai lovers will refuse to see the truth that they're only seeing their obsession for Sentai and not the truth. It's a wise decision to adapt Sentai into Power Rangers it's not American Sentai otherwise you're just insulting both shows by calling it American Sentai. Show some respect at least I can respect stuff by properly calling them by the correct names regardless of what I think of a show.
Old 12/27/17, 03:21 PM   #37
Ultra Fan Blue
Putty Patroller

I don't think he became an Aqautian biologically. But I do see where he could have become dependent on the water. Even if it just kept him from aging again.
Ultra Fan Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 10:02 AM   #38
Polly Want A Megazord
Comic Relief

I thought this was gonna be a post about what he was hiding during the Gold Ranger Arch.
Polly Want A Megazord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 09:54 PM   #39
I Love Lothor
Ranger In Training

I think they were just trying to make us think Billy was the Gold Ranger.
I Love Lothor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 10:33 PM   #40
Sky's Bridge
Putty Patroller

That was the production reason yes. But the real reason was likely that he was working on the prototype for the Turbo Powers. Zordon was paranoid when it came to needing new powers. Can't blame him since his team lost their powers every year. And we know theh needed the Turbo Powers for Myranthius.

As for the real topic of this thread? I think kt was more that Aqjitar was still recovering from the Hhdro Contaminater War.
Sky's Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply