Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/29/15, 10:12 PM   #1
Todd Oliver
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Todd Oliver
Default Forever Green

Tommy leads a team of Green Rangers to face off against Goldar and his new army. Goldar is trying to use a new Green Candle to steal all Green Ranger powers for himself. Adam, Carlos, Damon, Joel, Trip, Cam, Bridge, Xander, Ziggy, Mike, Jake, and riley would be on the team.
Todd Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/15, 12:05 PM   #2
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Default Re: Forever Green

Not another episode with Tommy as they star. Perhaps "Forever Green" without Tommy. Or he plays a very small role.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/15, 12:37 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
Not another episode with Tommy as they star. Perhaps "Forever Green" without Tommy. Or he plays a very small role.
He's a Green Ranger and he would be the leader since he's one with the most Ranger experience so he wouldn't have a minor role in a situation such as that or even with another Forever Red or even with a Forever Black since there's no one that trumps him in terms of experience and leadership.

I know you hate Tommy but get with the program already he's a legendary Ranger for a reason and whether you like him or not it's not going to change his status.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/15, 05:30 PM   #4
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I wouldn't mind it if he showed up at the end and helped the team as a call back to season 1. Since I didn't mind season 1 Tommy. Actually kind of liked him. I am just afraid they would over push him and make the other greens into lackey's.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/15, 10:09 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I wouldn't mind it if he showed up at the end and helped the team as a call back to season 1. Since I didn't mind season 1 Tommy. Actually kind of liked him. I am just afraid they would over push him and make the other greens into lackey's.
you have a point there but if they had did something like Forever Red in which Andros and Tommy were pretty much the central Rangers (along with Carter to an extent) then it would be a good way to handle things.
Old 05/31/15, 10:17 AM   #6
Phantom Stranger
Ranger In Training

There is never going to be another episode for a color like FR. We will more likely get team ups like in OO and Super Megaforce. FR was a one time thing and the writer is no longer with the show.
Phantom Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/15, 11:07 AM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
There is never going to be another episode for a color like FR. We will more likely get team ups like in OO and Super Megaforce. FR was a one time thing and the writer is no longer with the show.
you never know since it was an anniversary episode so it's always possible we could see an episode like that again and just because Amit is no longer with the crew doesn't mean much since he wasn't the only writer on the crew back then and all Producers have more than 1 writer... BUT if they opted to do another "Forever" option then they would probably opt to go for a less expensive option which would be either "Forever Green" or "Forever Black" since we don't have Green Rangers in every team and the same thing with Black Rangers.
Old 06/01/15, 10:50 AM   #8
Delta Max
Comic Relief

Sounds like a good premise for a teamup to me. I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon but we could see some of these characters again. We just saw Tommy as the Green Ranger in Super Megaforce.
Delta Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/15, 11:19 AM   #9
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

i'd rather see a Forever Pink. But with no Kat. Unless she is the bad guy.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/15, 11:22 AM   #10
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

You really hate Kat don't you?
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply