Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/29/17, 10:39 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Ask An Admin

I saw this idea on facebook and I thought it'd be an interesting idea to go with for not just the 2 Admins here but also for the various Mods that are still here but this thread is just for questions for me and PRangerX.

The idea is you can ask us any questions as long as they are not too personal and as long as they are not inappropriate.

I'll start things off. PRangerX out of the various foot soldiers we've had on the show what were your favorites? This counts only the ones that were seen in the series so the MMPR Movie ones will not count however ones like the Putrid Pods and Craterites will count in the tally if they're in your list.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/17, 11:42 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Ask An Admin

Regular Putties, Z Putties, Quantrons, and Paranatrons. We seemed to get good unmorphed battles with these.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/17, 03:40 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Regular Putties, Z Putties, Quantrons, and Paranatrons. We seemed to get good unmorphed battles with these.
that we did. How about your favorite Megazords? This will count those that have Battle and Warrior Modes so the Tigerzord for example would count as would the Megadragonzord but individual zords like the Dragonzord, the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, the Red Battlezord and the Warrior Wheel would not count.
Old 01/30/17, 05:12 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

I tend to like the older Megazords.I like the original and the Thunder Megazord. I also like Time Force Mode Red.
Old 01/30/17, 09:29 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I tend to like the older Megazords.I like the original and the Thunder Megazord. I also like Time Force Mode Red.
how about you start asking me questions so that this isn't just an "Ask PRangerX" thread?

Here's another question for you. Out of the original villains this counts the human ones as well which were your favorites? and by original I don't mean the MMPR ones I mean any of the villains that are exclusive to Power Rangers meaning as an example ones like Zedd, Divatox, Maligore, Dark Specter and Astronema just to name a few. Vypra, Nadira, Toxica, Kapri and Marah will not count in this since they're not original villains. Mora technically would count but Morgana herself wouldn't. Camille also wouldn't count.
Old 11/09/17, 09:43 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

I know I am late but why not...

Astronema has always been my favorite. She felt like the first real menacing villain and had depth to her character. Zedd doesn't count because he became more a comedic villain in short order. I really loved her storyline with Andros and became invested in the character. I also consider Space my favorite along with Time Force, both followed by Galaxy. So thats another good reason. I didn't like how she took on some of Cassie's characteristics in Galaxy. But we now that's because some of her scripts were orofinaly written for the former Pink Ranger.
Old 11/09/17, 09:43 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Whonis your favorite original villian?
Old 11/12/17, 11:22 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't have a single favorite original villain but some of them would include as follows:

Lord Zedd - I thought he was evil and rather threatening pre-married
Dark Specter - mostly because of his design since it was like a volcano theme but also because of him being Giant-only
Astronema
Trakeena - because of her growth throughout the season since she wanted to take part but her Dad wouldn't allow her but it was because she ran away that forced her to actually take the lead
Ransik - because he was a terrorist and I like the whole thing with how the Mut-Orgs were the ones who gave him the ability to summon what basically amounts to a Bone Sword
Master Org - technically he wasn't original since the Org Master did kinda exist in Gaoranger but not as an actual character but Wild Force decided to make a character out of it and I thought his story was awesome
Mesogog - I thought the whole thing with him was awesome but a bit confusing at times. I also thought it was cool how he didn't do the traditional evil laugh and instead hiss.
Venjix - need I say more?
Old 11/12/17, 11:22 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't have a single favorite original villain but some of them would include as follows:

Lord Zedd - I thought he was evil and rather threatening pre-married
Dark Specter - mostly because of his design since it was like a volcano theme but also because of him being Giant-only
Astronema
Trakeena - because of her growth throughout the season since she wanted to take part but her Dad wouldn't allow her but it was because she ran away that forced her to actually take the lead
Ransik - because he was a terrorist and I like the whole thing with how the Mut-Orgs were the ones who gave him the ability to summon what basically amounts to a Bone Sword
Master Org - technically he wasn't original since the Org Master did kinda exist in Gaoranger but not as an actual character but Wild Force decided to make a character out of it and I thought his story was awesome
Mesogog - I thought the whole thing with him was awesome but a bit confusing at times. I also thought it was cool how he didn't do the traditional evil laugh and instead hiss.
Venjix - need I say more?
Old 11/12/17, 01:40 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

If you had any creative input to do a Forever Red or Once a Ranger type of episode which would you choose and why? Also if you elect to do the latter who would be the chosen Rangers?
Post New ThreadReply