Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #1
TimeBlack
Putty Patroller

Default Time Force gagets

What is everyone's opinion on the weapons and devices that the Time Force Rangers have? Which ones are the best, and which ones (from what we've seen) need to go back to the drawing board?
TimeBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #2
lightspeed red
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Time Force gagets

I LOVE everything so far
lightspeed red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #3
DandaMan
Putty Patroller

I think circcuit would have to be may fave so far.
DandaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #4
Snapper
Putty Patroller

I absolutely love the chronoblaster, it has a sleek and functional design. Also, the toy version is absolutely the same size as the show. However, I think that they should have called it the Infinity Blaster. This is due to the infinity symbol on the side, anyone in high school math will get my drift. What do you think of the name? Better or worse than Chrono blaster.

As for the others:
Chronosaber--cool! functional, but a bit archaic from the year 3000, but I love them, don't get me wrong.

Time Jet--I like the way it enlarges from model size, but I wish it were enclosed, and not open to the air.

I'm not sure that I care for the Vortex blaster, not really original, especially for the year 3000. What about a super glove that expulsed energy, similar to the Battelizer.

Circuit--I agree with DandaMan, Circuit is really useful and helpful, with an agreeable personality. Also, the design is quite nice and it seems fitting that as a resouce of knowledge, he is an owl.
Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #5
TimeForceRed
Putty Patroller

I think Infinity Blaster's would be a good name in stead of Chrono blaster's and as to the Chrono Saber's they have to be the far best swords since the Qusare Sabers. Circuit is a helpful Owl indeed just can't wait to see what he'll end up doing next.
TimeForceRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #6
ADZ8472
Putty Patroller

i think the Arsenal is awesome i liked the car in the first ep wish it was used again and Vector Cycles are awesome, who here wonders if they will use the TF Eagle, i hope they do, also will they have a Battle Armor like they have had for the past Three Power Ranger Series
ADZ8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

I would have to say that I like all of the weapons and devices so far.

Chrono Sabers = They seem pretty cool. 2 different modes, the 2 single bladed ones. And there, there is the 1 double bladed one. I find that pretty neat.

V-1, V-2, V-3, V-4, 4-5 = I find these cannon-like things pretty awesome as well.

Vortex Blaster = This is pretty neat too. I think it's better than the original Power Blaster too.

Time Jet = I find this pretty cool too. It's fast, and they normally always use it too, at least, to me it seems like they always use it.

Circuit = I find him a little funny at times but he's a great assistant to the Time Force Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #8
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

I liked all the weopens they had including those weopens that turns into a canon.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #9
TimeForceRed
Putty Patroller

so far I like all the weapons but the Chrono Sabers are the best and I like the Time Strike attacks there great and the Vortex Blaster is cool too and the Vector Cycles are the best cycles any Ranger has had
TimeForceRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/01, 06:27 PM   #10
Snapper
Putty Patroller

Thanks for replying to my post Timeforce Red. I'm glad that you like my suggestion for an alternative name to the Chrono-blaster. On that note, I remember the rangers refering to it as simply "Time blaster" in the episode: "Ransik Lives", when all of the rangers blasted the monster simultaneously. Does anyone else remember that?
Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply