Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Power Rangers Online VBullitin
Sure, Vbullitin Rocks 6 75.00%
No, things are fine they way they are. 1 12.50%
I'd rather go to another type of forum 0 0%
Doesn't matter 0 0%
Not sure 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/04/02, 02:07 PM   #1
Animal Megazords
Putty Patroller

Default Zen-Aku saga VS Green With Evil saga

do you think the Zen-Aku saga is better than Green With Evil saga?
Animal Megazords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/02, 12:01 AM   #2
CubeRanger
Putty Patroller

The whole Lord Zen-Aku thing was a good thing about Wild Force, but when you look at Green With Evil it had so much more mystery, I also think Tommy played an evil ranger much better then Zen-Aku/Merrick.

Beonca
CubeRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/02, 07:28 PM   #3
falcon eagle ranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Zen-Aku saga VS Green With Evil saga

You think zen-aku saga vs green with evil saga
Old 07/16/02, 07:08 AM   #4
Midnight Phoenixx
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Zen-Aku saga VS Green With Evil saga

"GWE" can never be topped, that's a classic saga that has has yet to be touched by PR right now.

In MMPR S 1, the Rangers were pretty much confident about themselves as Rangers, and in their abilities. The show even had an air of stability, and the feeling that everything was going to be o.k. Then comes Evil Green Ranger, and Rangers get beat badly, the Command Center wrecked, and pretty soon the Zords are temporarily knocked out of the picture. This pretty much was the first dark time for the Rangers. I'd say it was their first real challenge to ses if they had what it took to be Rangers.

Like someone said in a post earlier, there was mystery, fear, and definitely uncertainty during the "GWE" saga. The best part which might seem like a downfall, but wasn't, was knowing the Green Ranger was Tommy. I mean didn't guys feel scared for any of the Rangers when they would bump into Tommy knowing who he was, and what he'd been doing to them?

Granted the Zenaku Saga was defintely was of the highlights of the WF Series. I mean, I really like the fights, especially the one between Cole and Zenaku in the episode where the Dark Wild Zords debuted. But it just can't top the "GWE" saga that's the PRIS-like saga of MMPR.
Midnight Phoenixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 11:29 PM   #5
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

pros and con time GWE Zen-Aku pro good job of weakening them pro was so evil took out the one source that could save them took them out so easily more powerful than the rangers never followed orders took out their zords 3 zords at once would destroy them when one was injured con don't remember anything con never attacked them in their human forms wouldn't attack a helpless ranger took longer to take them out so easy to change him to good again easy to control
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/14, 12:39 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Zen-Aku saga VS Green With Evil saga

I would have to go with Green with Evil.

First of all it was the first evil Ranger and the first tough challenge that Zordon's Rangers had to face and they had to face it without Zordon's guidance.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply