Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/16/14, 11:56 AM   #1
Nesh
Putty Patroller

Default Marvo Conquering the Galaxy

Not that this show doesn't have enough plot holes already but Mavro said that the Armada conquered the galaxy, and that only the Earth and its Rangers dared defy them in this latest episode. I'm speaking from the US, so that would be "The Wrath". Last I checked Aquatar, Mirrinoi, and Triforia are all in the Milky Way galaxy. So either Mavro is a liar, the Armada already defeated several Rangers, or all those Rangers just surrendered without a fight. Considering we see the Alien, Galaxy and Gold Zeo Rangers in the Legendary battle I'll go with the first. The wouldn't lay down and play dead and if they were defeated I would think that they'd be dead.
Nesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/14, 11:57 AM   #2
Charles RB
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Marvo Conquering the Galaxy

The Armada should have conquered a known planet, really. It's the sort of thing you'd do with a big galaxy-conquering army in an anniversary series, right? One of the Alien Ranger actors or a Lost Galaxy Actor or Tyzonn show up, going "oh no, bro! The Armada totally conquered my planet, I've escaped to warn Earth it's next!".
Charles RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/14, 11:58 AM   #3
Mr. CD
Ranger In Training

That's not really a plot hole though. Mavro never said he never not conquered those planets. For all we know, the Armada decided to attack Earth first before moving on those planets. And even if the Armada hit those planets first, we saw in Countdown the Alien Rangers, Gold Ranger, Blue Centurion, and the Phantom Ranger get overwhelmed fighting the UAE forces on their home fronts, what reason do we have to believe the Armada would be different?
Mr. CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/14, 11:59 AM   #4
Nesh
Putty Patroller

The fact that they are clearly fine in the finale.
Nesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply