Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/30/06, 03:46 PM   #1
DaChenMan
Putty Patroller

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_Omnip...ex.php?act=idx

Here is another site I'd like to advertise. I actually did create this site just recently, like on yesterady May 29th, and I'd like to share it with you. It is called The Omnipotent, meaning the almighty, powerful authroity. Here is a short description:

The Omnipotent is a RPG, inspired mainly by X-Men, that focuses on the theme of superpowers. You may explore within yourself your true potential, and put it to use however you want to. Though most likely anyone in here will be mutants, but that is not necessarily true. You may choose to be normal, but practice things such as magic or combat skills. Discover what you are made of, and what you can do, and project it to the max. Become a superhero or an infamous villain, or maybe just neutral to everything. It is your choice, your decision, your path that you must travel. Rise up to become the most powerful of powers, and let the epic battle between good and evil commence!

If you are interested you can read more about it, and I'm sure you are familiar w/ X-Men and mutant stuff, so yeah join up and begin the fun :-)
DaChenMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply