Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/04/16, 01:30 AM   #41
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Jason then told Zack, and Kimberly “It’s morphin time you guys”. They all shouted “Mastodon” “Pterodactyl” “Tyrannosaurus” as the three landed in the park. Rita then ordered “Now attack” and the Rangers started fighting off Putties.

Rita then ordered “Don’t waste your time fighting. Get the others away from Jason”. At the fight Kimberly was worried “This is weird. It’s like they’re after something” she said. “We are” King Sphinx taunted before blowing away Kimberly, and trapping her in a tree.

“What happened to Kim?” Jason asked. Zack was angry “I don’t know but I’m gonna find out”. “We’re not telling” Squat taunted but Zack punched him, and Babboo. Jason told Zack “It wasn’t them it was the Sphinx”. Rita then screamed “That Jason has had it”. Then King Sphinx used his wings to blow Zack away, and trap him in a tree as well.

Jason was angry “That’s it bring my friends back” he ordered. “No way” King Sphinx taunted as he used his staff to shoot fireballs at Jason. At the Command Center Alpha was panicking “Aye ye ye Jason in trouble. Rita has him isolated”.

Jason then pulled out his Power Sword, and he, and King Sphinx slashed at each other with their weapons. King Sphinx then taunted “Let me show you some real fighting” as he, and Jason then teleported to the forest outside Angel Grove.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/04/16, 01:32 AM   #42
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason could hear the voices of Zack, Kim, and various children screaming for help but all he could see were some trees “What’s going on?” he asked. King Sphinx answered mockingly “Glad you asked Ranger. I trapped your friends, and a bunch of kids in these trees”.

He then pointed to some signs saying that the trees were marked for cutting down “In just a few hours loggers will come, and your friends, and the brats will be history” “You’re the one that’s history” Jason taunted as he, and King Sphinx once again fought but this time Goldar appeared, and helped the odds in King Sphinx’s favor.

At the Command Center Zordon instructed Alpha “Alpha contact Trini, and Billy, and tell them to go to Jason’s location”. Alpha agreed “Understood”. At Billy’s garage Billy, and Trini were working when Billy got a call on his communicator.

“What is it Zordon?” Billy asked. Zordon answered “Jason is in trouble. He, Zack, and Kimberly were fighting Rita’s King Sphinx monster when it teleported Zack, and Kimberly away, and teleported Jason to the forest outside Angel Grove, and now Goldar is attacking him as well”.

Billy, and Trini were ready. “We’re on it”. Trini said. “Time for molecular transmutation” Billy called out. They shouted “Triceratops” “Saber Tooth Tiger”, and teleported to the forest. Jason was glad “Good to see you guys”. He then warned however “Be careful though this guy trapped Kimberly, Zack, and a bunch of kids in these trees”.

“Don’t worry Jason we can handle this clown” Trini assured him. “Affirmative” Billy agreed. Then Billy, and Trini started fighting Goldar, and King Sphinx with Jason as Billy slashed with his Power Lance, and Trini slashed with her Power Daggers.

But King Sphinx was undaunted. He flapped his wings some more, and blew Trini into a tree as well “Trini” Jason cried out. Then he flapped them some more, and trapped Billy in one as well. Then Jason, King Sphinx, and Goldar teleported again this time to a rock quarry outside Angel Grove.
Old 02/04/16, 01:32 AM   #43
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason, and King Sphinx once again clashed weapons while Goldar shot fireballs from his sword. King Sphinx then taunted “Let’s face it you’re nothing without your friends. Why don’t just give up” while Rita, and her minions cheered on. Rita then threw her scepter, and yelled “Take this” making Goldar, and King Sphinx grow.

The two monsters then tried to stomp on, and hit Jason with their weapons. Jason was able to get out of the way but he regretfully admitted “Man I wish the other guys were here”. While at the Command Center Zordon instructed Alpha “Alpha adjust the Morphing Grid, and lock onto Jason’s location.

Alpha pressed some buttons, and the Viewing Globe showed Goldar, and King Sphinx attacking Jason. “Aye ye ye this is hopeless” Alpha screamed. But Zordon assured him “Not yet it isn’t try to send Jason the Power Crystals”. “Yes the Power Crystals of course”.

Then Alpha pressed some buttons, and five crystals appeared. One red, one black, one blue, one yellow, and one pink. Zordon then teleported a satchel, and Alpha put the crystals in the satchel which teleported away in white light. “I shall send them to Jason through his Power Sword”.
Old 02/04/16, 01:33 AM   #44
Zabitan
Administrator

At the fight Jason was losing. “Oh man this is not looking good” he cried. But then his sword started glowing, and he heard Zordon say “Jason these are your Power Crystals. They will allow you to access power directly from the Morphing Grid, free your friends, and stop King Sphinx, and Goldar”.

Then the sword shot out a lightning bolt that hit a cliff side. Goldar, and King Sphinx fired lasers at Jason but he got to the cliff side, and found the satchel “All right the Power Crystals thanks Zordon” then he taunted King Sphinx “Hey ugly I’d like you to meet some of my friends”.

Jason then threw the black, blue, yellow, and pink Power Crystals which freed the other Rangers from the trees. Jason then cried out “Now you’ll see the true power of friends working together. Dinozord power”.
Old 02/04/16, 01:33 AM   #45
Zabitan
Administrator

The Dinozords then appeared, and Jason called out “Rangers log on” as he entered his Dinozord followed by Zack with “Zack here ready to rock, and roll”, Billy with “Billy here all systems go”, Trini with “Trini here ready, and steady”, and finally Kimberly with “Let’s jinx this Sphinx”.

Then the Rangers took out their Power Crystals, and put them in the controls. The Dinozords then combined to form a giant tank. King Sphinx, and Goldar fired lasers at it but the Tank fired lasers of it’s own.

But King Sphinx, and Goldar kept coming, and Jason ordered “Begin transformation sequence”. Then the tank started standing up as the Triceratops, and the Saber Tooth Tiger became legs, and the cannons of the tank became arms, and the Pterodactyl became a chest plate, and the Tyrannosaurus’ head became a humanoid head.
Old 02/04/16, 01:34 AM   #46
Zabitan
Administrator

The Megazord then proceed to punch Goldar, and King Sphinx who tried to fight back but the Megazord turned back into a tank, and rammed them. Then transformed back to Megazord mode, and fired lasers but Goldar, and King Sphinx were undaunted.

Zack was annoyed “I’m getting sick of these guys”. Then King Sphinx flapped his wings, and Jason called out “Power Sword” just then a giant sword fell from the sky, and landed next to the Megazord. The Megazord then picked it up, and charged it with red energy, and then slashed at King Sphinx.

King Sphinx erupted into sparkles as he fell to the ground, and exploded. Goldar taunted “I’ll be back”, and teleported away, while at her palace Rita kicked her globe at Squatt, and Babboo, and screamed “I got such a headache”.
Old 02/04/16, 01:34 AM   #47
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at Ernie’s Jason was once again going for the record as his friends were cheering him on “1,094 1,095 1,096 1,097 come on just 3 more” Trini cheered “1,098 1,099 1,100”. Then everyone congratulated Jason for beating the Record.

“Thanks for cheering me on guys” Jason said. Then Ernie came in with a cake to celebrate “Happy Birthday Mom?” Jason read incredulously. Ernie explained “Well what do you expect at the last minute this was all they had left”.

Then Bulk, and Skull appeared, and Bulk warned “Yeah yeah celebrate now but someday that record will be mine again”. Kimberly scoffed “Get a life you two”, and Zack pleaded “Yeah man have some cake, and chill”.

Bulk then begrudgingly said “All right but I get the first piece” but then He tripped on some weights causing him to fall into the cake as everyone laughed.

The End.
Old 02/09/16, 08:47 PM   #48
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 4
Foul Play in The Sky
Written by Justin Best

It was a nice sunny day at Angel Grove Airport. Kimberly was talking on a payphone. “I know” she said excitedly “My uncle Steve is taking me on a plane ride through the mountains”. Then her uncle Steve came over, and pointed at his watch. Kimberly then said “Oh we have to go now as a matter of fact. I know bye” then she hung up the phone, and went with her Uncle Steve.

Meanwhile Bulk, and Skull were sitting on a bench watching planes go by with binoculars. Skull then bragged “You know I’ve been told I have the mind of a pilot”. Bulk asked “And how come?” Skull answered “Because Mr. Caplan called me an airhead”.

Then Bulk saw Kimberly with her uncle Steve, and said “Hey Skull look”, and Skull replied excitedly “Oh yeah it’s Kimberly”. While this was going on uncle Steve explained “And then we’ll go north, and then we’ll fly right over the mountains”.
Then Bulk, and Skull came over, and Bulk asked “Hey Kimberly what’s up?”, and Skull parroted “Yeah what’s up?”. Kimberly explained “My uncle Steve, and I are going on a plane trip over the mountains”. Bulk then asked “Cool can we come”, and Skull parroted “Yeah can we come?”

But Kimberly wasn’t sure “I don’t know you guys it’s kind of a small plane, and”. Then she turned to uncle Steve who shrugged, and said “If your friends want to come I’m sure we can take them” Bulk, and Skull screamed for joy, and grabbed their backpacks, and Bulk said “Thank You” “Yeah thank you” Skull parroted.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:52 PM.
Old 02/09/16, 08:48 PM   #49
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was watching this, and came up with another plan “So Kimberly’s going flying then. Well what goes up I can bring down” She bragged. “Squatt I want you to go down, and slip some sleeping potion in her uncle’s soda.” She ordered. “Right away your awfulness” Squatt said.

Rita continued “And with one less Ranger I’ll send down a monster to take care of the rest”. Goldar agreed, and added “Yes, and I know the perfect one the Snizzard”. Goldar then explained “He can spit out deadly cobras to drain the Rangers’ powers”. He further explained “Not only that but he can fire arrows that are laced with seeds from the apple on his head, and make apple trees grow on people’s heads”.

Babboo added “Then the apples will drain the life force from them as the apples grow, and when the apples are ripe they’ll trap the people inside”, and Squatt added “Then Babboo, and I will take them, and you can eat them to get their youth, and beauty”.

Rita was pleased “Yes that’s perfect” “Finster” she ordered. But Finster was right ahead of her “One Snizzard coming up” he said as he activated the monster matic, and out exploded a gold, and green humanoid lizard creature with a bow, and arrow, a golden apple on it’s head, and snakes coming out of it’s body.

Squatt then teleported down to Earth, and pulled out a vial of green liquid, and poured it into Steve’s can as he said “Man this sleeping potion is so potent it’s making me sleepy just pouring it”. Then when the vial was empty Squatt then teleported before anyone could see him.
Old 02/09/16, 08:49 PM   #50
Zabitan
Administrator

Then Bulk tried to get into the plane but he needed help so Bulk had to push him to get him into the plane. Uncle Steve then started drinking his soda, and asked“All right everyone ready?” “Yeah” Kimberly, Bulk, and Skull answered. “Great” he responded.

Steve then talked into the radio “This is 3042 echo requesting permission for takeoff”. A man at the watchtower answered back “Rodger 3042 echo you are cleared for takeoff”.

Then the plane took off, and started flying over Angel Grove. Skull asked “Hey Bulk are you afraid of flying?” Bulk answered “No I’m afraid of falling”. Then uncle Steve pointed out his window, and said “Hey look you guys it’s the park”. Skull then started looking out of Bulks binoculars.

Bulk then pulled them back, and said “Hey bonehead let me see”. Then Steve pointed again, and said “And there’s the youth center”. Eventually they got to the mountains outside Angel Grove, and looked out at them.

But eventually Steve started to get tired. Kimberly asked “Is something wrong?”. Steve replied “Ugh I’m feeling dizzy”, and then passed out. “Oh no he’s fainted”. Bulk, and Skull started screaming, and Kimberly yelled “Could you please be quiet I’m trying to think”.

“I think I’m going to faint” was all Bulk could blurt out before passing out. Followed by Skull with “Yeah me too I think” before he passed out as well. Desperate Kimberly reached for her communicator and screamed “Alpha, Zordon, anybody.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded