Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/12/07, 10:52 PM   #1
MVP19
Putty Patroller

Default Next Power Ranger Convention???

Does anyone know where the rangers next convention will be held and where it will be held? i really wanna meet these guys, they were like my childhood heroes.
MVP19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/07, 11:08 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

http://powerrangersonline.org/main.shtml

I made a newsbyte on the subject if you scroll down a bit. It won't be for a few years if it happens. The Morpicon team was considering doing a second convention. But it was never confirmed that they were doing another one. There site is currently down. So who knows whats happening. My guess is there will be an announcement eventually. Unless they decide not to do one. But I am sure they will give us plenty of notice, if they decide to do another one.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/07, 12:03 AM   #3
tommy_oliver
Putty Patroller

can i ask, do grownups who watch the show go to the conventions or do you just get the parents who just go with their kids
tommy_oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/07, 06:36 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy_oliver View Post
can i ask, do grownups who watch the show go to the conventions or do you just get the parents who just go with their kids
More a mixture of both. A lot of adult fans went but there was still a lot of kids. From what I hear. It was pretty amazing to see. I am not sure if there is going to be another convention though. As Morphicon's site has been down for awhile.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply