Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/24/06, 02:46 PM   #91
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

"well Understand...That. But I have reasons why I were this." She began to feel warter seeping from her eyes and streaming down her face. She didn't exactly know why her eyes did this but most of the time they would water uncontrolibly. She ignored it. "So..Um. Do you have any Friends?" She Did even know why she asked that for, already know the answer is gonna be yes. It always is. She stepped out of the room.
Gundam178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 02:57 PM   #92
Arucard
Ranger In Training

The brunette looked at her again as his brown eyes softened a little. "Don't cry. There is no need to cry tears of sorrow. I will not invade your privacy but when ever you are ready then you can show me what you look like, okay?" he said while watching her leave her room.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 03:06 PM   #93
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

"well..I don't feel sad. That's just what my eyes do. I apprecheate your concern for me. And I thank you....But i'am better off alone." With that said. She disappeared into the crowd and sat at a table in a dark corner alone.
Old 10/24/06, 03:12 PM   #94
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Recklessly he followed her using his power to see where she was going just in case he lost her and saw her sitting at the table in the corner again. "What do you make of destiny?" he asked her cryptically .
Old 10/24/06, 03:18 PM   #95
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

She Glanced up at the young man, her hood almost falling off but she quickly grabbed it and tied it tight. "Hmh. You'er persistant fella arn't ya?" without waiting for an answer she motioned him him to come sit with her.
Old 10/24/06, 03:25 PM   #96
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat gleefully accepted the offer and took his place in the chair opposite her, sliding down and then folding one leg over the other. "I'm hardly persistent, except that I do care for all who stay here, especially those who are younger, like yourself," Lestat said replying to the previous question.
Old 10/24/06, 03:41 PM   #97
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

She nodded. "I see. But you seemed more concerned for me more then eny one eals.There are others that are younger then my self." She grinned with a bit of disconfert showing in her eyes. She had to be careful around this guy he seemed so friendly. But most of the time it's the friendly ones that end up hurting you the most. But there is something very differant about this guy but wasn't sure as of what it was. She stared hard at the guy for a second but then shook it off. "what brings you here? You seemed to...welll. I don't know... I'm never good at conversations. I'm sorry if I said something to offend you." She sunk down into her chair. "what is it that ya want?" I feel as though he was watching me.
Old 10/24/06, 04:04 PM   #98
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"I am always concerned for those who are new to this place and you have not offended me in any sort of manner, I'll be going to check on the others," Lestat said as he took himself out of the chair.
Old 10/24/06, 04:07 PM   #99
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

"Before you leave there is one thing I want to know."
Old 10/24/06, 04:12 PM   #100
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"What do you want to know?" he asked her as he turned and looked at her again.
Post New ThreadReply