Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/18, 12:22 AM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: VR Troopers issue 1

Okay I need to clarify something that I was wrong about. What I got last time was issue 3 of VR Troopers Magazine which I thought was just the American version of the 3D comics but it turns out while they have some of the same stories they also have different stories.

I bring this up because I recently bought issue 3 of the 3D comic, and it has four stories: The man in the virtual mask, Fear factory, Percycution, and A.W.O.L. while the magazine had Fear Factory, Percyution, and Void.

Another interesting fact on the Battle Grid suits, There's no stories where any of the Troopers transforms into Battle Grid mode but their is a stock image from the actual show of them in the Battle Grid suits flying through the virtual portal.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/20, 11:07 PM   #12
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: VR Troopers issue 1

Well I bought another issue of the magazine, and sure enough it shows all three of them in the Battle Grid suits in one of the stories.

Not only that but I'm sure this is the issue I saw way back when I was a kid because the cover says "The Battle Begins", and the first story is just explaining how their powers work.

It even tries to explain the Battle Grid, and the Battle Grid suits.

"Professor Hart can also initiate a BattleGrid alert that transports the Troopers to interface space

This occurs when the lab faces a direct threat from Grimlord's forces

On the BsttleGrid the VR Troopers switch to lighter less restrictive battle suits better suited to I-space combat"

Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply