Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/16, 04:13 PM   #111
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The Rangers were still fighting Goldar, and losing. Jason begrudgingly said “Man hope Tommy found his powers”. Then Tommy appeared out of the cave. The Rangers were impressed. Zack asked “Woah is that Tommy?”. Kimberly cheered “All right”.

Tommy jumped into the cockpit of the Megazord, and the Rangers went to greet him but when he showed up he called out “Long live Empress Rita”, and proceed to not only beat up the rangers but trashed the Megazord’s cockpit.

The Rangers fell out of the Megazord, and Jason called out “Tommy what’s wrong?”. Tommy proceeded to punch, and kick Zack, then he put Billy, and Trini in head locks, and threw them. Then he punched, and kicked Kimberly.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/16, 04:14 PM   #112
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason called out “If you mess with my friends you mess with me”. Tommy coldly replied “With pleasure" then threw his own Blade Blaster at Jason, and charged up a dark energy ball, and fired it at the Rangers. With the Rangers crying in pain Tommy menacingly cheered “Now to take care of Zordon”.

At the Command Center Tommy teleported in, and snuck up behind Alpha, and inserted a CD into his data banks that caused him to go haywire. Zordon gasped “Oh no Tommy”. Tommy gloated “Yeah it’s me”.

Zordon cried out “Tommy you don’t know what you’re doing Rita has cast a spell on you”. Zordon pleaded “Please Tommy let me help”. Tommy retorted “No I know exactly what I’m doing. It’s you who needs help”.
Old 02/13/16, 04:14 PM   #113
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy then proceeded to trash the Command Center as all Zordon could do was cry out “No Tommy Noooo”. Tommy laughed evilly “See you later old man”. Then Tommy continued to laugh evilly as Zordon disappeared from the pillar screaming “Nooo”.

Back at the forest the Rangers were still hurt. Zack quipped “Did any one get the license plate of that energy ball”. Just then they heard Nemo crying, and Jason said “Hey it’s Nemo”. The Rangers ran to where they heard the crying, and found Quagmire trying to comfort Nemo”.

Billy asked “What happened?”. Quagmire answered “Tommy fell for Rita’s curse, And things I fear will just get worse”. Trini said “We’ve got to get to the Command Center now”. Jason agreed, and went to his communicator.

“Alpha” he called out “Alpha. No response”. The Rangers gasped, and Billy said “There’s only one thing we can do”. “What’s that?” Zack asked “The RADBUG” Billy answered “That’s brilliant” Trini said. The Rangers, and Quagmire then ran off to Billy’s garage.

To be continued
Old 02/15/16, 03:17 PM   #114
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 7

Green with Evil Part 2

Written by Justin Best.

The Rangers got back to Billy's garage. They got into the RADBUG, and it took them to the Command Center. Quagmire, and Nemo then teleported in as well. The Rangers, and Quagmire gasped at the absolute destruction they saw.

Zack exclaimed "Man Tommy trashed the place. Then they saw that Alpha was crying in a distorted manner "Power Rangers Power Rangers I need help" over, and over again. Billy explained "Tommy must have downloaded a virus into his databanks".

Billy pushed a button on Alpha that caused the CD to dislodge from him. Then Billy pressed another button on Alpha, and Alpha proceeded to reboot. Alpha then cheerfully exclaimed "Rangers thank goodness you're okay".

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02/15/16, 03:17 PM   #115
Zabitan
Administrator

Zack asked "So what happened how come Tommy attacked us?", and Kimberly asked "And what happened to Zordon?". Alpha lowered his head, and said "Rangers I'm sorry to say this but when Tommy trashed the Command Center he also banished Zordon back to his time warp without any way to reach him".

Trini gasped "Oh no". Alpha further explained "As for Tommy well you see a long time ago the original Green Ranger turned to evil, and started working with Rita to destroy the other Rangers". He continued "Eventually he became just as if not more powerful, and evil than Rita herself".

Billy asked "What happened?" Alpha explained "Eventually the other Rangers were able to defeat him, and he disappeared." He continued "But before that happened he, and Rita cast a spell on the Green Ranger powers so that whoever became the new Green Ranger would be just as evil as the old one".
Old 02/15/16, 03:34 PM   #116
Zabitan
Administrator

Quagmire explained "Zordon asked me to hide them well. Lest another soul fall to the spell". Jason asked "So how do we help Tommy?". Alpha, and Quagmire shrugged, and Alpha said "We're not sure our best guess is either destroy the Green Ranger powers or Tommy himself".

Kimberly asked "Are you sure?". Alpha explained "I'm afraid so everyone". Jason said "Well if that's what we have to do to free him we have to". But Kimberly asked "Are you sure we can't just reason with him?"

Alpha explained "I'm afraid that's impossible". He continued "Tommy's still inside there but for lack of a better term Rita's shut him off mentally, and put the old Green Rangers memories in there". The Rangers gasped at this.
Old 02/15/16, 03:35 PM   #117
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile somewhere in Angel Grove Tommy teleported back to where Nemo found him unmorphed. Rita then appeared, and said "Tommy you are to remain on Earth until further notice". She added "Remember to keep your identity as the Green Ranger a secret".

Tommy nodded, and said "Whatever pleases my Empress". Rita then said "And you know what I'll give you in return". Tommy nodded, and said "I'll take my place as the rightful heir to the throne of Atlantis, and the ruler of the Earth alongside you".

Rita nodded, and cheered "Good I'll contact you when I need you to destroy the Rangers". Tommy nodded again, and walked off but then he saw Bulk, and Skull in front him. Skull said "Hey it's that guy who made us look bad in front of Kimberly."
Old 02/15/16, 03:35 PM   #118
Zabitan
Administrator

Bulk, and Skull got up into Tommy's face, and Bulk demanded "Hey new kid I think you owe me an apology". Skull said "Yeah say you're sorry". Tommy just stood there, and didn't say anything. But Bulk just got angrier. He demanded "We said say you're sorry".

Tommy's eyes started glowing green, and Bulk, and Skull started freaking out. Then Tommy did a single push, and knocked Bulk, and Skull into a nearby garbage can. Then he shot green electricity at them that caused them to cry in pain.

Then Tommy went up to them, and menacingly said "All right I'm sorry". He then gave a cruel smile, and said "I'm sorry I have to exist on the same planet as you filth". And with that Tommy walked off as Skull asked "What's wrong with him?" Bulk shrugged, and said "He needs to get his eyes checked".
Old 02/15/16, 03:36 PM   #119
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Ernie's Jason was punching a punching bag while Zack was spotting him. Jason shouted "Man I wish I knew how to beat Tommy". Zack put his finger up to his mouth, and Jason lowered his voice. Jason said "I just hope we can find a way to break him out of that spell".

Zack nodded, and asked "Do you think we can do it". Jason shrugged "We've got to you saw what he did plus you heard what Alpha said". Zack nodded, and said "I think I just saw him walking down the hallway".

In the Hall Tommy was walking, and Kimberly went up to him. "Tommy" she whispered "Tommy I know what happened me, and our friends can help". But Tommy just gave a smug smile, and said "I'm a big boy Kimberly you don't have to worry about me".

Kimberly pleaded "Tommy please I know you're under a spell let me help you". But Tommy snapped "No you don't know soon me, and my Empress will rule over all you see, and you can abandon your dopey friends, and join the winning team or fall".
Old 02/15/16, 03:36 PM   #120
Zabitan
Administrator

Kimberly ran off, and Jason showed up. Jason demanded "Man what's wrong with you?" Tommy just scoffed, and said "Nothing's wrong with me. I've never felt better". Jason pleaded "Tommy Rita's done something to you to make you this way".

Tommy scoffed, and said "No my Empress has shown me the way, and soon you and all the other Rangers will scream in agony just as I enforce the absolute rule of her law, and crush all that oppose us". Jason just gave Tommy as stern look.

Jason said "No me, and my friends will either turn you back, or defeat you if we have to." Tommy just shrugged, and said "No you won't", and shot a beam of green energy at Jason that covered him, and sent him out of the school.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded