Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/10/10, 08:27 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Does anyone watch Supernatural?

Does anyone watch Supernatural? I've been watching the reruns on TNT. I've seen pretty much all of the first four seasons. I am looking foward to seeing the fifth. And of course the sixth this fall.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/12/10, 12:37 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Not looking forward to the sixth. Just looks like the producers want to ride the horse until it dies.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/12/10, 07:41 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, I heard the creators orginal storyline wrapped up with five. But the show got renewed. And now someone else is showrunner. But the creator will remain invovled. I didn't see season 5 yet though. I'm waiting for them to rerun it on TNT. Since I want to see it from the beginning.

With the new timeslot on Friday Night I don't see the show lasting past the sixth season. Since Fridays are an awful night. At least they have Smallvillw as a lead in.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/11, 03:37 AM   #4
udk6dunn
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Does anyone watch Supernatural?

Supernatural is one of my favorite show. I watch this show online. Its all episodes are really very interesting.