Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/04/06, 04:16 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 21 Chat

This episode was fun. Pretty much just a straight battle, while also showcasing Ikuto's worth.

The big rescue scene at the start was adrenaline-pumping, I've never seen Yoshino drive like that. Seems these DATS higher-ups have a stick up their butts about Ikuto's presence in the real world.

Mercurimon and SaberLeomon having words was exciting, I'm a big Leomon fan, so his Mega form always makes me smile. This one seems even more badass than the one we were first introduced to back in Digimon Adventure. Evil SaberLeomon is a GOOD thing.

I really didn't expect Ikuto and Falcomon to part ways, they seemed like an unbreakable couple. But, as the saying goes, Ikuto's only human. But what I can't believe is how fast Ikuto managed to run away from Falcomon, since the bird's been able to make lightning-fast movements in previous episodes.

Touma really hasn't gotten a lot of attention since Gaogamon Digivolved, which I guess is good since it gives Yoshino more attention. But still, having all three DigiDestined play a role at once is what I'm hoping for.

Boo for the fact that there were almost no Digivolution sequences in this episode, especially since the PawnChessmon didn't get any. I totally didn't see them coming, but then again I didn't see the preview, so I guess their Digivolution was in there. The KnightChessmon themselves are kind of ugly though, I don't like their centaur look. Had they been actual horses, that could have been great, but the PawnChessmon look a lot better than their Digivolved forms. And we didn't even get to see them use a real attack, at least Gawappamon gave us that.

Boy, the Ultimates took a lot of damage. I was expecting at least Lilamon to forcibly de-Digivolve, but they all hung in there. I was impressed. Even the Savers themselves took their lumps like pros. And Peckmon making a second appearance in the series made me happy, I love that ninja bird (even though I like him better in black and white).

And who's this science guy? Must be good if he managed to open a portal that large out of nowhere. Foreshadowing abounds!

The next episode will probably be the best of the season. SaberLeomon fights! Woo-hoo! Looks like he'll devastate the Ultimates. I'm gonna enjoy this one.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply