Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/19/06, 05:10 PM   #1
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Default JDFF4L's very own banner/wallpaper contest!

okie dokie. i'm gonna have my own little banner contest thing because i need a super cool banner for a chapter of my story and since my mouse is acting totally weird, i can't make one myself.

my story is called Dino Thunder Ninja Rangers.
The chapter is called The Truth
The chapter is about Conner and the main character telling the story, Carmen. In the chapter, Carmen meets up with Conner after school asking to go to his house to get to know each other. On the way there, they get attacked by Stratons which are Princess Nanshi's ninja army. during the fight, conner gets knocked unconcious because he does not have his powers. (the story sort of picks up where the show left off) carmen already has her new powers and morphs for the first time into the Pink Dino Thunder Ninja Ranger which is the power of the crane. The other rangers show up and sees what's going on. After the fight, they take conner back to the dino lab. hours would go by and conner still wouldn't wake up. Carmen then remembers her powers she had in The Dark World and decides to use the pink crystal that had her ranger powers in the first place as a source to trasform into her old form as the princess of the dark world. the princess of the dark world is gothic but don't let looks decieve you, she's really powerful. here's part of the description of what she looks like "I transformed into black goth boots, black leather pants, and a black corset. Black lip stick covered my once red lips. There was no red in my cheeks. Only pale, almost white skin showed. Black eyeliner was laid thick around my eyes. My hair was no longer brown. Instead it was black with blue streaks and was straight." the powers of the white tiger, black dragon, and the crane help her wake up conner and in the process, carmen falls to the ground due to her being weakened in the process. Hayley and Dr. Oliver walk in and see carmen on the ground and hayley rushes over to her to make sure she's ok. Dr. Oliver asks for what happened and carmen wouldn't say and then they talk about how they can't trust carmen if she doesn't tell the truth so she tells them about how the white tiger and the black dragon came to her once and gave her their powers to keep them safe because Nanshi wanted their powers and they showed her the Dark World and told her that it was where she belonged now that she had their powers. She also explains her powers and how she can change into a white tiger or a black dragon when needed and how she can heal people with good souls, read minds and can see the past or future in her dreams.

That's pretty much the whole chapter. So the main thing about this chapter is the truth and with it, more trust is given to that person. Carmen was also 5 when she recieved her powers. Just after her mother died. To read the other chapters before this one, go to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2563788/1/

here are the requirements:
can be banner or wallaper size
must have title of chapter
must have title of story
must have picture of conner
must have picture of carmen (just a teenage girl in pink will do or if u want to use her goth version, use the descrption above to narrow search. hair must be exact. or if wanting to use her ranger form, use the pink ninjetti ranger. it's the closest there is to the exact design of the ranger form that i have in my head)
must have pink and red text
can have song lyrics( perferably the song Bang Bang from the Kill Bill soundtrack or a song about trust)
can have the other rangers in it
can have the Stratons (just plain ninjas) in it
can have white tiger and black dragon in it (can't be one or the other, gots to be both if using them)

have fun. u got til September 1st to submit then i'll have a poll to see which one is the best.
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply